Greenfield Lady Jackets

Greenfieldfan

3 hours ago, footballover said:

Watching Greenfield play it seems like Darby and Moore dont like each other. Body language tells alot. When one is spotted up wide open for a 3 and the other looks at her then decides to drive to the goal and shoot herself that tells alot. Winning takes care of all of that but sure looks like some resentment from one of the girls

I noticed that as well. Peterson had a few wide open looks and they didn't look her way. Winning is gonna cure a lot of ills, but I wonder privately is there grumbling behind the scenes.

42 minutes ago, dmm88 said:

I noticed that as well. Peterson had a few wide open looks and they didn't look her way. Winning is gonna cure a lot of ills, but I wonder privately is there grumbling behind the scenes.

Their coach took them both in our office after the South Side game at our Thanksgiving tournament. Their team plays real physical and gets away with a lot of grabbing and jabbing. We have been known to have a few to play that way as well. But you get a crew in Murfreesboro like Dresden had a few years ago when they had the Hatchel girl  or Hatchet PG get about 4 fouls in the first quarter things can change quick.

4 hours ago, footballover said:

Watching Greenfield play it seems like Darby and Moore dont like each other. Body language tells alot. When one is spotted up wide open for a 3 and the other looks at her then decides to drive to the goal and shoot herself that tells alot. Winning takes care of all of that but sure looks like some resentment from one of the girls

Don’t try and start something, both girls are very unselfish. they play team ball and there’s no problems. You are just trying to start something that’s not there. 

Edited by Greenfieldfan

21 minutes ago, Greenfieldfan said:

Don’t try and start something, both girls are very unselfish. they play team ball and there’s no problems. You are just trying to start something that’s not there. 

Take the orange blinders off and look at it from a outsider. Jealously is obviously there. You had the best Single A team before Peterson. Her parents had the resources to get her to her 3rd high school in 4 years so more power to them but she is definitely ring chasing and will more than likely get one

39 minutes ago, footballover said:

Take the orange blinders off and look at it from a outsider. Jealously is obviously there. You had the best Single A team before Peterson. Her parents had the resources to get her to her 3rd high school in 4 years so more power to them but she is definitely ring chasing and will more than likely get one

With all this talent they better win it all or it will be a big disappointment for them. Will be harder to win it next year and the year after. 

13 hours ago, footballover said:

People on here talk about the transfer being a legit transfer. There is more to being an eligible transfer than just a bona fide change of address. I guarantee you that Greenfield hasn’t contacted the tssaa and if they have they didn’t give them all the facts. According to the tssaa recruiting is illegal. Although hard to prove, does anybody know the transfer’s aau coach? The tssaa also says a player can’t transfer solely for athletic purposes. Did they move because Greenfield has better academics? I don’t think so. I don’t think the tssaa has a clue that she transferred and they probably don’t care but if they ever get involved it could get very interesting for Greenfield girls basketball.

1 hour ago, lionsupport said:

People on here talk about the transfer being a legit transfer. There is more to being an eligible transfer than just a bona fide change of address. I guarantee you that Greenfield hasn’t contacted the tssaa and if they have they didn’t give them all the facts. According to the tssaa recruiting is illegal. Although hard to prove, does anybody know the transfer’s aau coach? The tssaa also says a player can’t transfer solely for athletic purposes. Did they move because Greenfield has better academics? I don’t think so. I don’t think the tssaa has a clue that she transferred and they probably don’t care but if they ever get involved it could get very interesting for Greenfield girls basketball.

Wow.....you reaching deep for that. You must like bullying kids hiding behind a screen name. Pretty sure this is not what CoachT was created for but whatever floats your boat....

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, AllVolHere said:

Wow.....you reaching deep for that. You must like bullying kids hiding behind a screen name. Pretty sure this is not what CoachT was created for but whatever floats your boat....

You really don’t have to dig deep. Bullying? Not bullying anybody. Just stating tssaa transfer eligibility rules. What is your real name by the way? Surely it isn’t allvolhere.

2 hours ago, lionsupport said:

The i’s were dotted and the t’s crossed. TSSAA was made aware of the transfer and approved the transfer. Coach Trevathan was on top of it from day one just like Dresden when we moved there. Being this was our second move we are aware of the rules and how they apply too. You have no clue why we moved so just quit assuming. You say you don’t have a kid playing but i am beginning to wonder because you sound really disgruntled about it. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, MPeterson1974 said:

The i’s were dotted and the t’s crossed. TSSAA was made aware of the transfer and approved the transfer. Coach Trevathan was on top of it from day one just like Dresden when we moved there. Being this was our second move we are aware of the rules and how they apply too. You have no clue why we moved so just quit assuming. You say you don’t have a kid playing but i am beginning to wonder because you sound really disgruntled about it. 

I have no dog in the hunt here but it appears that the dad has made it very clear how this all went down.  He has been very transparent and it appears that everything has been done correctly.  No way Trevathan would take a chance without going through proper protocol.  There is too much at risk if not done correctly.  Why would you risk a state championship opportunity?   I think everyone should move on.  Dresden is an outstanding program with a great coach but they were not going to beat Greenfield this year with or without Peterson.  Good luck to both programs this year.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1