Tyner visits Alcoa

Ram4Life

1 minute ago, Tide21 said:

I agree mckenzie was a good team in 2017 but had an injury at beginning of season and it cost them the playoffs. They were just as good when the qb came back as any team in the state 

That needs to fix no reason for a team that doesn't win a game or even he a losing record to make the playoffs. Their spot should go to them with the beat record that doesn't make playoffs.

4 hours ago, Salem said:

You could make a case for 2-3 out of the top five being from the east but not 4 out 5. Internet arguing is so much fun though I made a separate thread on that topic since we have 4 separate debates going on in this thread. :D

Fairley is a top 5 team in 2A. If and when they play Peabody that could be a great game. Don't count out Fairley.

On 9/25/2019 at 10:51 AM, Booger said:

well said LiferRam......dont b thinkin for a second that Spartys new team the big ole D2-AAA Baylor ant schedulin all these small local publics, small inner city schools and weak small private schools just cause all them schools have a void that needs field on that schedule.....the Panthers of Brainerd, Chargers of St Elmo Sword of Joshua Independent Full Gospel Pentecostal Assembly just off Broad Street on Charger Drive, Purple Pounders of Harrison Central, Rams of Tyner and Hustlin Tigers of Howard .......and for quite a few years the brainerd and howard games wernt even rotated back and forth with Baylor.... Suk Creek had the teams come to their Campus every year.....why?.... must one ask onesself......to let all that local talent see that Suk creek Campus.......Suk Creek tired of that losin that big battle of the Chattanooga D2-AAA Blue Blood Trophy to Ted Turners School.....you dont see McCallie playin that outta region schedule...

....hold on to them good players.....and dont let Sparty talk to nobody

Booger just sayin :mrgreen:

:roflolk::roflolk:

35-0 Alcoa at halftime.  Tyner took opening drive 79 & 1/2 yards and used up 6 minutes with a good mix of run and pass but was stuffed on a fullback dive in 3rd down and QB sneak on 4th.  Alcoa’s second play we thought initially was a safety with bad snap through end zone but play had been stopped for illegal procedure.

next play Alcoa hit a 97 yard catch and run and the avalanche started. Punt return for a TD - haven’t moved the ball much since and Alcoa has been as advertised.  

Hoping for a healthy second half and for the kids to show some heart and compete. Running clock so should go fast.  #2 has been our best player so far - Rashun Evans competing.

Go Rams!

11 hours ago, 32hammer said:

Safe travels to the game tonight. Look me up when you get to the game. Always good to meet Coach T folks.

Great atmosphere here 32hammer - thought we had something going early but not scoring and your long pass took a little starch out of the boys.  

Sorry your son hasn’t been able to play so far this year.  Hope he can later in the year.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Ram4Life said:

Great atmosphere here 32hammer - thought we had something going early but not scoring and your long pass took a little starch out of the boys.  

Sorry your son hasn’t been able to play so far this year.  Hope he can later in the year.

Thanks my friend. Good luck the rams ths rest of the year and into the playoffs.