Meigs at South Pitt

Meeru

3 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Meigs will have a hard time competing with the orchestrated depth and talent SP has recruited this year. I wish Meigs well but I maintain that no team will be able to compete with this recru..... I mean orchestrated team. 

I know I’m new here but why do you hate us so much? I mean what’s the point in what you’re saying? I personally think this is going to be a fantastic game that comes down to the fourth quarter. 

2 hours ago, GBKEES said:

I haven't seen any video on S. Pitt this year. What do you mean by dwarf? Seems the number of players are close to the same so I'm assuming size per player. Does S. Pitt have smaller lineman or backs or what. Just asking as I truly don't know.

I saw some Meigs highlights online. They look much bigger than SP. 

• Like 1

Just now, CaptainLongbeard said:

SP has a a lot of overall team speed but we aren’t the biggest team by any means. Then again we usually never are.

SP seems to always have speed and you guys are normally a gritty bunch of young men that plays hard for four quarters. This game should be close. It will be well worth the price of admission. 

2 hours ago, CaptainLongbeard said:

I know I’m new here but why do you hate us so much? I mean what’s the point in what you’re saying? I personally think this is going to be a fantastic game that comes down to the fourth quarter. 

Old Pirate says BPM, aka BigPurpleMachine spends his spare time trolling cause his Milan Purple team appears to be a carbon copy of them purple clad jailhouse kinfolkes this year, losers. He is a teacher/administrator per his own admission and claims to have dated a girl from Gibson county 20+ years ago. Old Pirate ain’t falling fer his mess, rumor from cousin Sam/Samantha he likes the more manly transgender type. LOPAO     Dad Burnit, Welcome to “The Swamp”  aka Coacht, cause theys  HEEP of traitors, orchestrators, Cheaters and Dumercrats.

Edited by OLD PIRATE

8 hours ago, CaptainLongbeard said:

Hey Captain. Listen if I have done anything to make you think “I hate” S Pitt I can assure I don’t and that was surely not my intention. I think the reason you have this this impression is because you are new here. Welcome by the way. 

What is have been doing is an exact copy of what a couple of your a couple of your S Pitt comrades have been doing for months. Personally I grow tired of hearing it. I think it shows a persons character. But whenever I hear it I mock it. Old butthurt Pirate is one of the main culprits. As you can see from his latest response about me he doesn’t like it. But imagine how everyone else feels when they hear his non stop crying about it?  Yet he will continue with it nonetheless. Hope this has answered your question. 

• Like 1