Meigs at South Pitt

Meeru

3 hours ago, PeabodyPride said:

What was that mess I seen on TheFridayNightMainEvent ????? I was watching amd waiting on that Drunken Sailor feller and some normal looking guy shows up saying he was the aforementioned fella ... 1st he wasnt even a lil drunk !! 2nd he wasnt no sailor or pirate , no eye patch, no peg leg and didnt even have no scurvy!!! You SP guys are like WWE "Fake" !!!!!! Is Roys Goat even real ??? Does Wendy exisit?? Does the one fellar have a plane? Is SouthTowner really a yankee ???? Does Peg Leg in fact have 2 good legs????

Pride is heartbroken to say the least ......

I was too drunk to appear, so they replaced me with some sexy beast.

9 hours ago, FridayMainEvent said:

I felt the same way about the Yeti!   Thought for sure he'd introduce himself.   I had a hat for Southtowner, but he never announced himself..

My sincerest apologies, i would love to have met you and your constituent. :roflolk: I didnt know however if you would have been busy or not and when you would be busy or not. Should have messaged me I would have came on over at any point in time the game wasnt being played. I did get a chance to meet Vandyfan1 and gotta admit hes a cool cat. Waverly seems to have done a good job on that one. Next time Mr Main Event. Count on it. But you cant wait till after a game to help set it up! Doubt you do your show that way lol.

9 hours ago, Southtowner said:

@Imthayeti was too busy setting up his camera gear.  He just knew he was gonna capture the game that would propel Meigs to Gold Ball status recognition.  :popcorneater:

Y'all flatter yourselves really. I'd hate to think that those of you that went to the Greenback game from South Pitt that also watched us against South Pitt. Couldn't realize we weren't the same team that beat Greenback. Illness and Injuries really hindered us for our game and it's unfortunate. It could have been a much better game. I'm not saying that's why we lost. But not being able to sustain drives like we normally easily could do was our biggest issue. Besides the fact we dropped a few passes that could have been game changers or touchdowns. Its water under the bridge. The night we played you fielded a better team than what we could end if story. It's just a shame we couldn't have played you at our best is all. I see yall making a great run, your team speed and depth at skill positions is something that will cause everyone problems. I really enjoyed my trip to your town the field and accommodations were really exceptional for 1A and as stated before, your visitor section was rather large we had great accommodations. I also ate at your consession on the way out ST. I spent some hard earned Yeti cash for ya.

10 hours ago, FridayMainEvent said:

I think I hollared at you, but I wasn't sure it was you.   I think you introduced yourself a couple of years ago in the pressbox, but I've met so many folks over there, I get mixed up.   I meant to give you and Pegleg a hat.  

What kind of mess is this? Where is my durn main event hat? I garuntee you this is a bunch of mess. You think im joking but im not. 

1 hour ago, Imthayeti said:

Y'all flatter yourselves really. I'd hate to think that those of you that went to the Greenback game from South Pitt that also watched us against South Pitt. Couldn't realize we weren't the same team that beat Greenback. Illness and Injuries really hindered us for our game and it's unfortunate. It could have been a much better game. I'm not saying that's why we lost. But not being able to sustain drives like we normally easily could do was our biggest issue. Besides the fact we dropped a few passes that could have been game changers or touchdowns. Its water under the bridge. The night we played you fielded a better team than what we could end if story. It's just a shame we couldn't have played you at our best is all. I see yall making a great run, your team speed and depth at skill positions is something that will cause everyone problems. I really enjoyed my trip to your town the field and accommodations were really exceptional for 1A and as stated before, your visitor section was rather large we had great accommodations. I also ate at your consession on the way out ST. I spent some hard earned Yeti cash for ya.

I went I couldn't see any difference. On the other side of the ball it could have easily been worse for y'all.

12 hours ago, PeabodyPride said:

What was that mess I seen on TheFridayNightMainEvent ????? I was watching amd waiting on that Drunken Sailor feller and some normal looking guy shows up saying he was the aforementioned fella ... 1st he wasnt even a lil drunk !! 2nd he wasnt no sailor or pirate , no eye patch, no peg leg and didnt even have no scurvy!!! You SP guys are like WWE "Fake" !!!!!! Is Roys Goat even real ??? Does Wendy exisit?? Does the one fellar have a plane? Is SouthTowner really a yankee ???? Does Peg Leg in fact have 2 good legs????

Pride is heartbroken to say the least ......

Its a trick.  There are only 2 of us.  We are an illusion.  Even our team is a holographic projection.  All the hits and tackling Meigs experienced was just a Jedi mind trick.

11 minutes ago, rlh said:

Its a trick.  There are only 2 of us.  We are an illusion.  Even our team is a holographic projection.  All the hits and tackling Meigs experienced was just a Jedi mind trick.

Dang nab it now I am even more confused !!! So yall are actually Jedis???  Makes more since though, Is that what happened to The Ambassador?? Has he joined them Darkside fellars yall call GreenBack University ? 

1 minute ago, PeabodyPride said:

Dang nab it now I am even more confused !!! So yall are actually Jedis???  Makes more since though, Is that what happened to The Ambassador?? Has he joined them Darkside fellars yall call GreenBack University ? 

We are about to break out the Wookiee defense on Whitwell.