Games moved to Thursday this week due to impending weather

Jobres76

15 minutes ago, FridayMainEvent said:

That's too funny, me and Coach Fitzgerald were texting each other about this last night....  His exact words... "When did we start moving games because of rain?  Now I understand early in the year with thunderstorms, but late in the season with good ole fashion rain???"   Love that dude...

My kind of coach.

19 minutes ago, FridayMainEvent said:

That's too funny, me and Coach Fitzgerald were texting each other about this last night....  His exact words... "When did we start moving games because of rain?  Now I understand early in the year with thunderstorms, but late in the season with good ole fashion rain???"   Love that dude...

Thats a good question!!:lol:

6 hours ago, orngnblk said:

I agree Fri nights IS high school football!You take it away from alot of working people moving it to weekdays!

I love Friday nights under the lights at a football game, but sometimes the games are moved to Thursday because the field being extremely wet increases chances of injury drastically. A lot of people won’t show up anyway if it’s pouring rain unless it’s an extremely important game such as a big rivalry or the sort. 

29 minutes ago, Fightingscot92 said:

I love Friday nights under the lights at a football game, but sometimes the games are moved to Thursday because the field being extremely wet increases chances of injury drastically. A lot of people won’t show up anyway if it’s pouring rain unless it’s an extremely important game such as a big rivalry or the sort. 

I know and understand all points,but some of us DIEHARD fans cannot make weekday games and i know alot of folks who schedule fris off in Fall for games.

• Upvote 2

23 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

I could say that about your whole team since yall moved your game up.    But I'll take the high road.  :ph34r:

I’d rather it was Friday. I won’t be able to make that long haul tonight. 

I dont think the players or die hard fans care about the rain. Now the money grabbers at the gate.....all about sales

I have stood in standing water in a constant downpour years ago watching a 2-8 team play  

I will stay on low road......sissy :roflol:

22 minutes ago, sum1uno said:

I’d rather it was Friday. I won’t be able to make that long haul tonight. 

I dont think the players or die hard fans care about the rain. Now the money grabbers at the gate.....all about sales

I have stood in standing water in a constant downpour years ago watching a 2-8 team play  

I will stay on low road......sissy :roflol:

:angry: