South Pittsburg vs Gordonsville (Grider against this Clemons man)

Roy Dillard

13 minutes ago, croz6110 said:

Good game Pirates and good luck.

You were the better team. We were limited by losing our top 2 rbs in the last few weeks, but you gotta play with what you got, not that the outcome would've changed.

We still played a lot of young players, so the future is bright. 

I didn’t get to watch this game but I listened to it to. Good win for SP and yes Gordy played a lot of young guys. Way to many flags in my opinion but it happens! 
 Let’s move on to Greenback, most talked about game I believe since the season started! 

8B882CBF-2039-4BC5-A34E-3CB0BEB2FD5C.jpeg

1 minute ago, The Drunken Sailor said:

I hope that listening didn't make them move you to the insane ward. 

I do hope that your ok though and that it is a short stay.

Well it was tough at times figuring out if GB or Gordy was playing then if we were traveling to Gordy or GB next week!!! :roflolk:

nah, you guys do a great job! Been here two days and get to go home tomorrow. Just had some maintenance work done! Everything is fine...thanks for asking!   

2 hours ago, croz6110 said:

Good game Pirates and good luck.

You were the better team. We were limited by losing our top 2 rbs in the last few weeks, but you gotta play with what you got, not that the outcome would've changed.

We still played a lot of young players, so the future is bright. 

Good to see you again croz!

8 minutes ago, PiRaTe._.MiKe said:

Once the game got out of control, we pulled all starters on D and with 8 minutes and something left we took a knee on offense

Sounds like our game. Pulled out starters with 7 mins left. Game was getting chippy and a lot of personal fouls and unsportsmanlike penalties. Let our 2s go at it with their starters.... let’s just say that wasn’t too pretty. 

2 hours ago, Southtowner said:

We will need every point we can muster next week.  Our ability to execute XPs tonight was atrocious.  

Hats off to our kicker and kick coverage.  Very proud of our defense.  They played lights out.

Peek and his defense have been great all year long. Miles Walters has been a great weapon as well. His kickoffs are something that we aren't used to around here, but he's been instrumental at giving opposing offenses longer fields to have to travel.

8 hours ago, CaptainJackRackam said:

Well it was tough at times figuring out if GB or Gordy was playing then if we were traveling to Gordy or GB next week!!! :roflolk:

nah, you guys do a great job! Been here two days and get to go home tomorrow. Just had some maintenance work done! Everything is fine...thanks for asking!   

Hope your well ole buddy just saw you werent where you were SUPPOSED to be!Get better gonna be a rowdy house next week.