COVID-19 2020 HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL SEASON

33 minutes ago, Swarm said:

You don't like him grizz. I get it. 

I do though and I'm going to vote for him again. Even if I don't he's still going to get Tennessee's electoral votes. It's already determined. 

Put that 26 pages in your thesis. Maybe it'll help you get a useful degree. 

You are 100% correct, Trump will carry Tennessee because he is running on the GOP ticket. Aleast we have some options with our other votes for reps and so on. Thank goodness it wasn't the woman he once supported ( Hillary ) who ran on the GOP ticket in 2016 . That was how Trump got my last vote.It would take Cortez or pelosi running on the DEM ticket against GOP Hillary... .Nope,I couldn't do it, that's one vote I can't cast.

Great news today from TN. Weeks into a return to football the sky did not fall. Statewide cases are dropping. Freedom and football are winning! Covid and its many supporters on this thread are in decline like Phil Williams ratings!

------------------------------------------------------------------

The Tennessee Department of Health has reported 667 new cases, bringing the state to 144,604 total cases, a .5% day-to-day increase since Sunday. 

Monday’s update becomes the state’s lowest increase of new cases since June 22 (451 cases).

• Like 1

What a huge Day 1 of the RNC:

20 Republican members of Congress endorse Biden

Eric Trump pleads the 5th in a criminal investigation

Kellyanne Conway leaves the White House

Jerry Falwell Jr. resigns under a cloud of marriage weirdness allegations

Melania recorded bashing her husband and Ivanka

Michael Steele (former RNC head) joins the anti-trump Lincoln Project

tenor.gif

Edited by nrgrizzlies

2 hours ago, Salem said:

Great news today from TN. Weeks into a return to football the sky did not fall. Statewide cases are dropping. Freedom and football are winning! Covid and its many supporters on this thread are in decline like Phil Williams ratings!

------------------------------------------------------------------

The Tennessee Department of Health has reported 667 new cases, bringing the state to 144,604 total cases, a .5% day-to-day increase since Sunday. 

Monday’s update becomes the state’s lowest increase of new cases since June 22 (451 cases).

Cases are dropping like a lead ballon and testing just to be testing is not recommended by the CDC any more. I imagine the false positives and the quarantine laws will stop a lot of people from getting tested unless they are bad sick and I am not a fan of virtual but if they are going to make crazy quarantine laws, I recommend all kids playing sports to go virtual during season. A star player can lose a lot of season or a state championship because a classmate has a runny nose. No way I would put an athlete in a classroom with these crazy quarantine rules.

5 hours ago, nrgrizzlies said:

I already have a guy trying to welch out of 500 on another forum.  600 unpaid dollars won't do me any good.  Read THIS and weep...

NO SITTING PRESIDENT HAS EVER BEEN THIS FAR BEHIND GOING INTO LABOR DAY

https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/no-sitting-president-was-as-far-behind-as-trump-going-into-the-conventions/

He is not behind! Landslide win

• Like 1

7 hours ago, nrgrizzlies said:

I already have a guy trying to welch out of 500 on another forum.  600 unpaid dollars won't do me any good.  Read THIS and weep...

NO SITTING PRESIDENT HAS EVER BEEN THIS FAR BEHIND GOING INTO LABOR DAY

https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/no-sitting-president-was-as-far-behind-as-trump-going-into-the-conventions/

Same site that predicted a Hillary landslide in 2016.

the reality of the situation is that no one knows how this will play out. Way too many factors and bias in both sides. So just wait to November, vote, and watch what happens.

Neither party cares about me or you. 

• CoachT locked this topic