Meigs Tiger vs South Greene Rebels

Meeru

23 hours ago, Imthayeti said:

Our qb is an unsung hero really. Any team that tries to key on #34 for us pays dearly from the passing and mobility of our qb. He doesn't have the raw power that Swafford had. But his running ability,  running speed, accuracy throwing, and field vision makes him an enormous threat when he touches the ball. 

Our qb broke some tackles Friday night that looked Swafford-esque. 

Edited by carolebaskin

57 minutes ago, piratetom said:

Look for Yeti's boys to keep on winning...

I'm hoping we do man. Next few weeks will be hard but I'm hoping we have some things fall our way and that we play good. I believe this week will be your hardest game to win of the playoffs. I think you pull it off but it won't be by 35 lol.

1 minute ago, Imthayeti said:

I'm hoping we do man. Next few weeks will be hard but I'm hoping we have some things fall our way and that we play good. I believe this week will be your hardest game to win of the playoffs. I think you pull it off but it won't be by 35 lol.

Yes, Gordy has always presented us a stiff challenge. No exception this year. We better come to play from the opening kickoff.

1 minute ago, team69 said:

After watching film on Gordy I believe we win 35 to 14.

That sounds about right I'd say. Their defense seems really good though. Will have to earn the 35. I'm definitely more impressed with that teams defensive compared to their offense. They do have a good line on both sides though from what I can recall.