South Pittsburg vs coalfield(Grider against this Henry man)

Roy Dillard

37 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

Where did you find a game of them?

21 minutes ago, crow said:

Scroll down a little bit to watch their OS game from Friday. You do not need a Facebook account to watch. 

https://m.facebook.com/BBBTV12/

I’m curious what you think Bassy.  I know what I think but I don’t want to say too much.  I’ll play conservative.  

7 minutes ago, PiRaTe._.MiKe said:

I’m curious what you think Bassy.  I know what I think but I don’t want to say too much.  I’ll play conservative.  

I’m not conservative. Coalfield has exceeded everyone’s expectations especially their own. Couple that with landing on the good side of Covid all year and their season has been much more successful than anyone would’ve guessed in week 1. That said I think they’re to 1 dimensional to compete with an elite level team. But then again I’ve been very wrong before. 

4 minutes ago, crow said:

I’m not conservative. Coalfield has exceeded everyone’s expectations especially their own. Couple that with landing on the good side of Covid all year and their season has been much more successful than anyone would’ve guessed in week 1. That said I think they’re to 1 dimensional to compete with an elite level team. But then again I’ve been very wrong before. 

+1

8 minutes ago, crow said:

I will say this, they won’t be landing on any good side after being hit by Beene every play.  

• Like 1

5 hours ago, piratetom said:

I’ve watched several CF games. They will not be able to stop our offense. Our D will shut them down after we adjust to all their misdirection. No disrespect to the Yellow Jackets but Henry will be scratching his head all night long.

He knows what he is in for and if he is so gullable to think he has a a shot then bless his heart.As I posted earlier,he will have a little success early but they couldnt stop our offense except in a very limited field,there is NO way they will slow you all down.We have proven what it takes to beat the Pirates and you have to be fast,balanced and play tough 3rd and 4th down D.CF has had a great year dodging Covid and getting some good paper wins but that will end fri even if David shows up with 5 smooth stones!No disrespect meant on a great season but SP would probably make the Semifinals in 3A this year.

Edited by orngnblk

1 hour ago, orngnblk said:

He knows what he is in for and if he is so gullable to think he has a a shot then bless his heart.As I posted earlier,he will have a little success early but they couldnt stop our offense except in a very limited field,there is NO way they will slow you all down.We have proven what it takes to beat the Pirates and you have to be fast,balanced and play tough 3rd and 4th down D.CF has had a great year dodging Covid and getting some good paper wins but that will end fri even if David shows up with 5 smooth stones!No disrespect meant on a great season but SP would probably make the finals in 3A this year.

Whooaaa!  I’ll say this any year and every year with the exception of 2007, we just don’t have the caliber of athletes to compete with Alcoa.  Even Red Bank this year was most likely gonna be another loss if not for them giving us a COVID win.  I believe we could compete in 2A but even struggle there when the Meigs, Trousdales, Hampton’s, Watertown’s, etc have great teams.  I do believe however that we would have a great chance to make it to the semis in 3A but like I said every year would be ended by Alcoa.  

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, PiRaTe._.MiKe said:

Whooaaa!  I’ll say this any year and every year with the exception of 2007, we just don’t have the caliber of athletes to compete with Alcoa.  Even Red Bank this year was most likely gonna be another loss if not for them giving us a COVID win.  I believe we could compete in 2A but even struggle there when the Meigs, Trousdales, Hampton’s, Watertown’s, etc have great teams.  I do believe however that we would have a great chance to make it to the semis in 3A but like I said every year would be ended by Alcoa.  

All roads in 3A end with a Tornado warning!

1 hour ago, PiRaTe._.MiKe said:

I yes that is what I meant the semi-finals sorry LOL

Edited by orngnblk

4 hours ago, orngnblk said:

He knows what he is in for and if he is so gullable to think he has a a shot then bless his heart.As I posted earlier,he will have a little success early but they couldnt stop our offense except in a very limited field,there is NO way they will slow you all down.We have proven what it takes to beat the Pirates and you have to be fast,balanced and play tough 3rd and 4th down D.CF has had a great year dodging Covid and getting some good paper wins but that will end fri even if David shows up with 5 smooth stones!No disrespect meant on a great season but SP would probably make the Semifinals in 3A this year.

We know what is before us, a reckoning I said.

Past playoff scores between these two 

Nov. 25, 1994 South Pittsburg W, 63-6
Nov. 14, 1997 South Pittsburg W, 24-0
Nov. 13, 1998 South Pittsburg W, 49-6
Nov. 26, 2010 South Pittsburg W, 54-6
Nov. 18, 2011 South Pittsburg W, 36-6
Nov. 29, 2013 South Pittsburg W, 43-22
Edited by The Drunken Sailor

4 hours ago, PiRaTe._.MiKe said:

I disagree about Redbank

Alcoa is still Alcoa. They have alot Hosses to choose from