South Pittsburg vs coalfield(Grider against this Henry man)

Roy Dillard

1 hour ago, rtl112 said:

Bbbtv12 is ran by a former Coalfield alumni so who knows. Maybe if they can get the financial backing to make it happen.  I'm not sure how it works in the playoffs.  

1 hour ago, rlh said:

The Chilly Man at the TSSAA gets $750 per playoff game to stream . . .

They were able to broadcast last week, but I think they said that OS got in on the action and bought some sponsors to help cover the $750.

On 11/21/2020 at 7:53 PM, team69 said:

The 9 times we threw the ball we were 2nd and 25,  1st and 33, and with little over 2 minutes to go in half. We have a 6'4 wr. We have thrown it all year with  success. Explain to me how we were getting cute. I know you know sometimes it's wise to throw the ball even if you don't complete it. If you don't you will have 11 in the box real quick.

If you do t need it why do it. When throwing the ball 2 bad things can happen and only one good. If you say we needed to throw Friday you're crazy. But I know why you are

3 minutes ago, MrLegit said:

If you do t need it why do it. When throwing the ball 2 bad things can happen and only one good. If you say we needed to throw Friday you're crazy. But I know why you are

Legit you are full of mess. If Grider runs every play this Henry man will put all 11 of his boys at the line. Grider had to trick that Clemons man last week and change that Frame boys number so he could run.  You think im joking but im not.

4 minutes ago, MrLegit said:

I'm with you on this.If I can run and you cant stop me,I ain't throwing it at all.I have said that for years.Just win!!

5 hours ago, The Drunken Sailor said:

Past playoff scores between these two 

Nov. 25, 1994 South Pittsburg W, 63-6
Nov. 14, 1997 South Pittsburg W, 24-0
Nov. 13, 1998 South Pittsburg W, 49-6
Nov. 26, 2010 South Pittsburg W, 54-6
Nov. 18, 2011 South Pittsburg W, 36-6
Nov. 29, 2013 South Pittsburg W, 43-22

This SP team is loaded. Some even put them in the conversation with some of the great SP teams of all time. This is not one of the best coalfield teams they’ve ever had. Everyone can do the math. 

32 minutes ago, The Drunken Sailor said:

They were able to broadcast last week, but I think they said that OS got in on the action and bought some sponsors to help cover the $750.

They put on their website that due to TSSAA licensing fees they were online only not a TV broadcast for the Playoffs.