A/AA State Individual Predictions

cowcatcher

37 minutes ago, District12AA said:

Yes this is terrible. 

barely able to watch any match and then when you switch matches it’s a dang sleep number commercial.

The delivery system is terrible, better for football when it comes through. I’m just following the brackets on trackwrestling. We officially dropped the service the other day after a year. 130 some dollars wasted.

1 hour ago, cbg said:

Until people begin calling the TSSAA and complain about the NFHS service you are going to receive 2nd rate service.  The TSSAA will make a change only if everyone blows up their phone service.

Or not. Elizabethton’s camera, provided by NFHS, is an automatic camera. It follows motion. It focuses on the “mob” and can’t pick up the back or receiver breaking away! It misses everything. I have complained to the administration, TSSAA and NFHS. Nothing! But, I’ve not had an issue with it so far. It will freeze up after about 3-4 minutes. I just bounce out and right back in. If you don’t know what mat your guy will be on, it’s terribly hard to look for them. I have someone there shooting me the info. 

3 minutes ago, BigDaddyDave said:

Or not. Elizabethton’s camera, provided by NFHS, is an automatic camera. It follows motion. It focuses on the “mob” and can’t pick up the back or receiver breaking away! It misses everything. I have complained to the administration, TSSAA and NFHS. Nothing! But, I’ve not had an issue with it so far. It will freeze up after about 3-4 minutes. I just bounce out and right back in. If you don’t know what mat your guy will be on, it’s terribly hard to look for them. I have someone there shooting me the info. 

just keep trackwrestling up as well. you can get the mat assignments on there

On 2/18/2021 at 9:33 AM, Dawgs100 said:

I believe the Heckert Kid deserves to be in the top 4, if not on top of the podium, in 132! he finished 4th last year in a brutal 120. This year 132 seems to be a bit light. Thanks for putting this together and getting this discussion going!

Clears throat!!! ahem!!!!!! 

2 hours ago, BigDaddyDave said:

The NFHS cameras are a POS.  If you want great quality video streaming you must use have someone with direct knowledge of video streaming wrestling.  Gordon Connel (McCallie) films for USA Wrestling & D1 NCAA Championships.  Dean Johnson filmed the Father Ryan home matches up until this year along with doing several schools football games including Brentwood Academy.  Both of these guys could do one heck of a job if the TSSAA would allow them the opportunity.