South Pittsburg @ Sequatchie Co. (Jones man against this Mcintyre man)

Roy Dillard

So with the new coaching staff and new direction of the team, do you think we will still do the same field entrance with our helmets raised ?  I personally would like to see a new tradition started even though I have thoroughly enjoyed what we have done for many years under Grider. Thoughts ? 

Edited by piratetom

30 minutes ago, piratetom said:

So with the new coaching staff and new direction of the team, do you think we will still do the same field entrance with our helmets raised ?  I personally would like to see a new tradition started even though I have thoroughly enjoyed what we have done for many years under Grider. Thoughts ? 

Very good question!  I say start something new too

Edited by PiRaTe._.MiKe

2 hours ago, piratetom said:

That question was directly asked to coach Jones. His reply was if it doesn't help us win championships I really don't care. I'm here to win championships but said he would consider it especially being a tradition.  

2 hours ago, piratetom said:

When he had the meet and greet when he was first hired in, Chris said he doesn't worry about that stuff.  If we want to then that's up to the kids I guess.  He's here to win. 

Edited by The Drunken Sailor

11 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

Pirate tom what kind of mess is this? I just drove through south Pittsburg on the way to get my fudge rounds and I didnt see no durn flooding. Im not joking either.

Daggummit Roy this Jones man is just like that Grider man. Afraid for these boys to get dirty. Didn't that Grider man wait and play a game on Sunday because it was wet? Did he think he was a NFL coach? Maybe that new field in Dunlap will be soft so they don't get hurt. I ain't jokin either.

• Sequatchie changed the title to South Pittsburg @ Sequatchie Co. (Jones man against this Mcintyre man)