WEEK 1: Powell vs Anderson County

keepitmoving

Powell QB tries to make too many impossible throws  .. forces alot ...should have had 2 other passes picked .. I see that one of the WR's that was caught with the drugs played and one was hurt ..  can't believe no consequences for getting caught .. WINNING is most important thing to Powell  .. from what I saw.. AC could win  ... like I said Powell not very well coached .. they have a middle school coach calling plays .. and QB does what he wants .. and they got some little ball headed coach running up and down sideline like a rooster  .. looks like he got little man syndrome  .. he is wild  .. anyway  . I'm saying AC keeps close .. without the WR's that should be kicked off id say AC for sure but looks like they gonna let them play  .. Vols should be careful with those 2 .

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 4

3 hours ago, Swipes said:

Not real Int's?  There is no such thing as a not real Int, did the other team not get possession?  I didn't even mention it was the QB's fault. Didn't Bearden force them into being 4th and 25 in the first place for them to even have to throw one up in the end zone? Stop making excuses for sloppy play.

Your obviously delusional.  Simply state if the ball hits WR in hands in stride and he fails to catch it.....that should not go on the QB.  JMO.  lol 

9 minutes ago, keepitmoving said:

Your obviously delusional.  Simply state if the ball hits WR in hands in stride and he fails to catch it.....that should not go on the QB.  JMO.  lol 

You’re obviously Asinine.  You can’t call something not a “real int” since there is no such thing.  If it hits the WR in the hands, chest, heck even his foot and the other team poses it’s an INT.  When you sign up to be the QB that comes along with the territory, same thing on a bad exchange handing it off it could be the RB fault but would still count toward the QB as a fumble.  Sounds like you want a rule change that’s been around for forever….are you the QB’s dad or something?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, Swipes said:

You’re obviously Asinine.  You can’t call something not a “real int” since there is no such thing.  If it hits the WR in the hands, chest, heck even his foot and the other team poses it’s an INT.  When you sign up to be the QB that comes along with the territory, same thing on a bad exchange handing it off it could be the RB fault but would still count toward the QB as a fumble.  Sounds like you want a rule change that’s been around for forever….are you the QB’s dad or something?

LOL 

p.s. it was a scrimmage

1 hour ago, keepitmoving said:

Laugh all you want, but that’s not how they keep stats, NFL down to PeeWee. Yet, I understand what you are saying.

Edited by noonesfool
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Tadvols said:

Powell QB tries to make too many impossible throws  .. forces alot ...should have had 2 other passes picked .. I see that one of the WR's that was caught with the drugs played and one was hurt ..  can't believe no consequences for getting caught .. WINNING is most important thing to Powell  .. from what I saw.. AC could win  ... like I said Powell not very well coached .. they have a middle school coach calling plays .. and QB does what he wants .. and they got some little ball headed coach running up and down sideline like a rooster  .. looks like he got little man syndrome  .. he is wild  .. anyway  . I'm saying AC keeps close .. without the WR's that should be kicked off id say AC for sure but looks like they gonna let them play  .. Vols should be careful with those 2 .

Keep sucking on those sour grapes, Tad.  

• Like 2

It has to be the game of the week in the area, no disrespect to others, but these two are right next to each other, have played in some incredible games the last ten years. I am sure both student sections will bring it, and the fan support for both will be just incredible. I have been to Powell AC at Powell for several games, and the electricity in the air is incredible.  Both staffs do a great job preparing for the other, and put kids in opportunities to make plays.   AC Fans , AD Terry has tickets on sale at AC if you want to get yours early.  I would arrive early to get a parking place too as I think it will be one of the biggest crowds to watch a game at Powell.  No score predictions from me, but I will predict if you are anywhere else other than Powell Friday night, you will miss a game filled with electricity and huge plays as both of these teams can do it.  Match ups include QBs from both sides as both are very competitive.  The Powell Receiving Corp and the Maverick Secondary will be FUN to watch.  It was a battle last year.  Powell QB got loose and threw one on the run to a sliding receiver  on the last play of the game to win the game last season.  Potts won't have an uncontested throw Friday night.  He will have to put it where it goes, and the Powell Receivers will have to make a catch.  The Maverick Passing game has been a show stopper all year in 7v7 and scrimmages.  Now they do it with pads and for real.   All State RBs Noe and Moog will make it hard on a D Coordinator to to just drop 7.  Kicking game could play a part. I know the Mavericks have kickers and a punter, and I know Powell has a new kicker, so we will see how that plays out.   Get your tickets early for this one. 

• Like 1