Westview travel to The Golden Tide

PeabodyPride

3 minutes ago, mrbigster said:

I saw Trenton play Milan this year and Fayetteville last night at Lewis Co.Talked to several from Fayetteville.Think it's going to come down to those 2 teams.Number 3 for Fayetteville is a stud but he's not as quick as Ganaway.Fayetteville has size,excellent receivers ,9 is a beast.Number 11 is very good.Both teams swarm to the ball on defense.Based on what I've seen,maybe a touchdown nod to Trenton.But will be a great game

After watching Peabody against Milan and playing Fayetteville week one… I would agree. City could definitely play with Trenton!

Whoever comes out of the west in 1/A will be 2 or 3 touchdowns better than the best in the east.

3 hours ago, Chazmo said:

Great game.  Two great teams that displayed sportsmanship. Class act! Ty Simpson is the real deal. Driggers is also a solid QB. My take on the game: turning point Peabody up 28-14. Get a stop. Westview punts and Peabody’s punt returner let’s it roll.  Peabody defense just got a huge stop and now they have to face WV offense after the safety.  Another note is WV pretty much stopped Ganaway in the second half. They sold out on stopping him. Peabody’s passing game is solid. However Ganaway’s last run was beast.  He should of been stopped twice and he took it to the one .  Now Peabody: I posted this last year before Peabody played Meigs.  The Tide needs an alternative in the backfield like they used Vaughan last year.  I would think that would be Baskerville.  Ganaway is superb but the Tide needs a beast running back also.  Of course no one knows but if the Tide punt returner would have not let the ball roll I believe Peabody wins by two touchdowns.  

Westview is formidable. Everyone expected Peabody to blow them out.

1 minute ago, Croppygenius said:

Huntingdon,  if the Chargers take the Mustangs lightly they could be in deep trouble. 

Huntingdon has a pretty good team. I watched the mckenzie Huntingdon game. Westview is better than mckenzie. If  westview plays like they did against us Huntingdon will get dismantled 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

Huntingdon has a pretty good team. I watched the mckenzie Huntingdon game. Westview is better than mckenzie. If  westview plays like they did against us Huntingdon will get dismantled 

Don’t get me wrong we nowhere near played our best game lots of mental mistakes, but Westview is five touchdowns better than Huntington! Not that Huntington is not a good team but they don’t deal with speed and passing attacks very well just ask Milan last year! I mean no disrespect but facts are facts, and of course any given Friday a team can like a big goose egg and take a loss,You don’t see passing attacks like Westview almost ever in small ball!

Edited by PeabodyPride

4 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

Don’t get me wrong we nowhere near played our best game lots of mental mistakes, but Westview is five touchdowns better than Huntington! Not that Huntington is not a good team but they don’t deal with speed and passing attacks very well just ask Milan last year! I mean no disrespect but facts are facts, and of course any given Friday a team can like a big goose egg and take a loss,You don’t see passing attacks like Westview almost ever in small ball!

I’ve only seen 2 other real great passing attacks in small football Dresden with the Winn kid. TCA with Kyle Akin. Simpson reminds me a little more of Akin of how he gets it out quick and is just a good field manager.

3 minutes ago, Goldenpride said:

I’ve only seen 2 other real great passing attacks in small football Dresden with the Winn kid. TCA with Kyle Akin. Simpson reminds me a little more of Akin of how he gets it out quick and is just a good field manager.

I don’t remember Winn being as accurate as Simpson. He was real good not anywhere near Simpson though