Summit

1 hour ago, WarEagleCartman said:

5A champs moved to 6A. They return 13 starters. Look I mainly focus of 1A-4A ball so I'm not going to pretend to be as knowledgeable when it comes to the big boys. I was genuinely wondering; Does Summit have a realistic shot at a 6A title? I know Oakland is the favorite that goes without saying. 

As long as Wade stays healthy, absolutely

Just wanted to throw my 2 cents in. After they annihilated my team last Friday night, YES! They have a shot of winning it all in 6A! I know Oakland is still the team to beat but man those Wade Twins may be the baddest dudes i have seen since Jalen Hurd! Not only is their offense absolutely dominant but they have a top tier defense to go along with it. They are the real deal! 

After the championship game last season between OR & Summit I thought they’d make some noise in 6A, being they returned quite a few players this season. Of course everyone is impressed with the twins, as they should be, but they have a lot more than just them. They have some really good, what I like to call “role players”, who do their jobs, and do it very well. Just a really solid, fundamental group of guys.

Edited by SweetScience
  • Like 2