Trenton Peabody @ Dyersburg

GrumpyBulldog

2 hours ago, TCRadio said:

You're a good one Coach Jacobs, not just because of your football knowledge, you truly are invested in what's best for the kids, and not just the ones that play for you.  I've respected the Peabody program from afar, but this takes it to another level, I can't give you a roll tide cause i'm a vols fan, but I'll be pulling for Peabody as long as you're in charge.  Good luck the rest of way coach!

Couldn’t have said it better myself. I got to be on there sideline last year for one of there away games. On the chain gang and have been a fan ever since. Running it the right way in Trenton. Building kids up not tearing them down , like I have witnessed on some sidelines. Trenton is blessed to have a coach that is always puts the best interest of his players above anything else. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

I just wish that everyone would get over this team is scared to play that team. Before covid teams made a schedule and played said teams on their schedule. Covid has changed things for every school. Nobody is cancelling because they are scared to play. Imo region games should be made up if all possible. Region games should take precedent over non region games. I would rather lose a game on the field than win by a covid forfeit. 

• Like 1

Everyone is writing LC off because of a loss to UC. LC has been without the whole team since the first week of fall practice. LC was without 6 starters until the Wednesday before the UC game. LC has not practiced until yesterday since the UC game. LC is behind the eight ball right now but will get caught up by playoff time. The Falcons will look much different in November.