Huntingdon @ Westview

footballover

17 minutes ago, Kiddmaximus said:

@BIGPURPLEMACHINE who ya got? I assume you’ve seen both teams this year.

I have. It’s hard to know how good the Stanks are. The run game looked good against a JV Milan defense. Not an excuse just it is what it is. My concern is the secondary for Huntingdung. As bad as they beat Milan we still put up 33 points primarily thru the air. That should be a big concern for them going into this game. Westview looked good against Peabody and both those teams were at full strength. I will take Westview by 2tds although I hope they put a full fledged brake job on the Stanks. 

2 hours ago, horse said:

Martin hasn’t  beaten any of the teams they played by ten tds. And it’s not like they have been playing great teams either. Trenton should of beat them by four tds. They got the big lead early and let up and let Martin came back on them. It was more of a Trenton let down than a Martin come back. 

They haven’t but that don’t mean they couldn’t. Martin Westview has showed mercy already this year quite alot. 

2 hours ago, Kiddmaximus said:

Trenton did not let Martin come back, we fought back. Peabody does not let teams come back that’s why they have all them gold balls now. Now that was kind of a exaggeration on his part with all those tds but it was a figure of speech. If you think huntingdon is gonna run over Westview you are in for a long night. Now I heard the mustang dbs were the weak point of the defense. Let’s hope for their sake Westview dosent go off cuz there won’t be no ground and pound if you down 21 points. 

You say you hear the dbs  are weak point of the defense. There has not been a passing team yet that’s won a game by pass the ball on Huntingdon. The little mutt keeps referring jv. Milan had their sr qb and their top two receivers one is suppose to de d1. 

56 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

I have. It’s hard to know how good the Stanks are. The run game looked good against a JV Milan defense. Not an excuse just it is what it is. My concern is the secondary for Huntingdung. As bad as they beat Milan we still put up 33 points primarily thru the air. That should be a big concern for them going into this game. Westview looked good against Peabody and both those teams were at full strength. I will take Westview by 2tds although I hope they put a full fledged brake job on the Stanks. 

Gotta hope for other teams to do it when your poor bunch couldn’t? Clown.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, shockernation said:

Y’all are fixing to see Friday who’s the best from the west! I don’t see them challenged this week or many more! Simpson may run for more than he passes…that’s the major difference I’ve seen in him over 3 years! He can go now 

His feet and speed have absolutely improved he is a better runner than their running back 

27 minutes ago, shockernation said:

Y’all are fixing to see Friday who’s the best from the west! I don’t see them challenged this week or many more! Simpson may run for more than he passes…that’s the major difference I’ve seen in him over 3 years! He can go now 

You should worry about the thumping your boys are going to get on Friday.

1 hour ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Do the Bulldogs not have any quality depth? You've got a big roster. Coaching staff not developing your talent. It would hurt the Mustangs to lose that many players but it wouldn't destroy us like it did the dogs. We've got a deep squad, not much difference in our 1st and second teams.