SP vs Austin East (Sly Stone & Easy gRider vs BeepBeep Mays)

Southtowner

2 hours ago, Turtle said:

So where's the best place to EAT in town?  Or what's the best thing to get at the concessions at SP?  Do Yall have chicken wangz like Brainerd, Howard, Tyner, Chatt Central?  Should I eat before I get to the stadium?  Tell me what I should do?   I mean, I thought I would enlighten this thread since you all keep talking about Oakland vs SP.  I guess you all have already overlooked AE.

Steverinos is a good Italian restaurant in town and Top of the Rock  is off the exit in kimball. Top of the Rock is usually crowded Friday nights but they have good food and have a small brewery. Both good choices but would leave early or make reservations if going to top of the Rock 

Food

several fast food places like Krystal’s, Wendy’s, arbys, KFC, Taco Bell, Long John Silvers right off the exit in Kimball.  Right before getting into town in SP is a Sonic.  

Back at the exit as far as sit-downs are Cracker Barrel, El Toril, and Kimball Chinese Buffet.  

In town Stevarino’s is a great Italian Eatery.  

*At the game we have 1 concession that has the regulars like grilled burgers, hot dogs, sometimes BBQ sandwiches, nachos, candy, etc.  The 2nd is that Tower man’s Backdoor Cafe that usually serves Zaxby’s Nibblerz until they run out.  

*we haven’t had much of a home season due to COVID so a lot of this may have changed 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Turtle said:

So where's the best place to EAT in town?  Or what's the best thing to get at the concessions at SP?  Do Yall have chicken wangz like Brainerd, Howard, Tyner, Chatt Central?  Should I eat before I get to the stadium?  Tell me what I should do?   I mean, I thought I would enlighten this thread since you all keep talking about Oakland vs SP.  I guess you all have already overlooked AE.

I doubt that team we have overlooks anybody. There aren’t many of us even posting because we know the season isn’t what we’re accustomed too. Stevarinos in South Pittsburg has really good food. I’d suggest going there to eat. 

4 hours ago, Turtle said:

Steverino's Turtle great place to eat.