1A and 2A FAVORITES FOR THE CHOO CHOO BOWL

footballover

Who are the favorites and darkhorses in 1A and 2A from the east and west to Meer up in Chattanooga for the gold ball?

1A in the west will come down to Fayetteville and Peabody as the favorites with Cornersville and McKenzie as contenders. No clue on the east. I assume South Pitt since they are there every year

2A looks like Huntingdon and Martin Westview from the west with the MAHS and Fairley as the unknowns. Meigs from the east not really sure who else.

What say you???

5 hours ago, footballover said:

Who are the favorites and darkhorses in 1A and 2A from the east and west to Meer up in Chattanooga for the gold ball?

1A in the west will come down to Fayetteville and Peabody as the favorites with Cornersville and McKenzie as contenders. No clue on the east. I assume South Pitt since they are there every year

2A looks like Huntingdon and Martin Westview from the west with the MAHS and Fairley as the unknowns. Meigs from the east not really sure who else.

What say you???

South Pitt/Gordy winner from East.

3 minutes ago, GeneralForrest said:

1A Peabody vs Gordy 

2A Huntingdon vs Meigs 

Others with a shot.

1A: Fayetteville, South Pitt, McKenzie

2A: TC, Marion, Watertown, Westview, Riverside. 

Your picks won’t be the ones that everyone jumps in the board and agrees with for sure, but I absolutely can see you reasoning behind each team, so many things can and will happen in the playoffs ! Good pick sir !

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, kingofthenorth said:

1a- Gville/SP vs Peabody/Fayetteville any matchup we get will be a good game I believe.

2a- Meigs/Marion/TC/H2O/Tyner are my picks out of the east and could be any of the five I believe. I truly have no idea out of the west Huntington or Westview are the obvious picks.

Sounds right 

The unknowns out of the Memphis region makes me nervous. Westviews is tough for any defense to defend. Huntingdon is clicking seems to be getting tougher each week and added some new wrinkles this week that I’ve hoped to see for years.

In the East……I just don’t know enough since moving up to 2a. Meigs or Marion, H2O just from what I’ve heard.

1A - I believe will be Peabody vs Gordonsville

McKenzie vs Peabody decides the West and I still believe Trenton will handle business there.

2A - I am feeling Westview vs Meigs.

I think Huntingdon vs Westview decides the West. I hope we come in with a plan for a different outcome, but picking with my head I still think Westview has the talent to pick on our weaknesses.

Meigs is the best team from the East in 2A. And has been for several years.

42 minutes ago, Waker said:

The unknowns out of the Memphis region makes me nervous. Westviews is tough for any defense to defend. Huntingdon is clicking seems to be getting tougher each week and added some new wrinkles this week that I’ve hoped to see for years.

In the East……I just don’t know enough since moving up to 2a. Meigs or Marion, H2O just from what I’ve heard.

The only thing you have to worry about is if a good coach comes in the transfers come in by the boat load. I haven’t heard of that happening but you never know. 

6 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

The only thing you have to worry about is if a good coach comes in the transfers come in by the boat load. I haven’t heard of that happening but you never know. 

Absolute facts right here ! Never will forget it , 20 transfers from the powerhouses in Shelby and 32 seniors on a team of 45 is what he speaks of ! Absolutely the most talented 2A team I have seen with my own eyes that monster was !!!