Enrollment Numbers

1 hour ago, Indian said:

I’d hate to be one of the teams moved up as an “exception.” 

They ought to release what this would look like based on the last available numbers. Then obtain this years enrollments ASAP. some schools always seem well behind. 

In that proposal 2 and 3A will be absolute bloodbaths. I sure would hate getting thrown into that! 

2 hours ago, VOLnWTN said:

McKenzie released their enrollment numbers yesterday in the newspaper. We are up 20 students from same time last year.  In the high school, we have 358 students.  Will be interesting to see how this plays out.

I saw that. All the football playing schools in Carroll went up except bruceton

3 hours ago, VOLnWTN said:

McKenzie released their enrollment numbers yesterday in the newspaper. We are up 20 students from same time last year.  In the high school, we have 358 students.  Will be interesting to see how this plays out.

Yes from what I see and to stay under the 75 percent mark,and putting last 6 largest 1A schools in AA,looks like that would include McKenzie if they do that

26 minutes ago, mrbigster said:

Yes from what I see and to stay under the 75 percent mark,and putting last 6 largest 1A schools in AA,looks like that would include McKenzie if they do that

Yep.  How do they figure enrollment?  Isn't it the last 4 years average or something like that? I can't remember.