West TN Rural Top 10 Week 2

1 minute ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

This gets old going back and forth on this with you. I wish I could be Mrs. Cleo and tell you what was going thru the AD and coaches mind but unfortunately I will just have to go by what they said. I have said this every time you have asked since we moved up (and it’s been a lot) and I will say it every time you ask after this. Can’t say anything else but the truth no matter how many times you ask. 

Just because someone tells you something or they said it doesn’t make it truth. I hope you aren’t in to politics :roflolk:

question everything 

no one in the state would admit it was to avoid Alcoa 

1 minute ago, Tide21 said:

Just because someone tells you something or they said it doesn’t make it truth. I hope you aren’t in to politics :roflolk:

question everything 

no one in the state would admit it was to avoid Alcoa 

I see your point. I’m just saying anyone that wants to insinuate they were running needs to take it up with them instead of with me on coach T. 

50 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

This gets old going back and forth on this with you. I wish I could be Mrs. Cleo and tell you what was going thru the AD and coaches mind but unfortunately I will just have to go by what they said. I have said this every time you have asked since we moved up (and it’s been a lot) and I will say it every time you ask after this. Can’t say anything else but the truth no matter how many times you ask. 

Great BS response. Carry on. Own big boy. Just own it.