1A AP Poll Entering Week 8

PHSRollTide

3 hours ago, WildBill2388 said:

Lake Co will find out in the second round!!

When they travel to Memphis!

LC will show up and play the Memphis hand picked all star team. LC been to Memphis many times over the years and for the most part leave with a win. MASE hasn't played anyone all year. LC will give the Memphis hand picked all star team all that want. Don't be surprised if LC leaves Memphis with another win. 

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, lakecounty1968 said:

LC will show up and play the Memphis hand picked all star team. LC been to Memphis many times over the years and for the most part leave with a win. MASE hasn't played anyone all year. LC will give the Memphis hand picked all star team all that want. Don't be surprised if LC leaves Memphis with another win. 

WildBill will take exception to calling MASE the Memphis All Star Enlistments.  :shock:

17 hours ago, Tide21 said:

Ahhhh yes 

You're not gonna take anything away from Mckenzie. The Rebels earned everyone of their victories last year. Especially in the playoffs; Moore Co., Cornersville, Fayetteville, Trenton. You may not like it, & you may have excuses, but the Rebels were the best team in the West last year. No gift giving here!

• Like 2

16 hours ago, lakecounty1968 said:

It would be a pretty good accomplishment. No one has scored a point on MASE this season. You’d think someone would slip at least 1 in against subs.

18 hours ago, lakecounty1968 said:

Memphis all stars is Joke this the same team that left MAHS ain’t no all star team the school closed. 
If MAHS was still open the record would still be the same as is now! So stop bs about an star team same kids from last year team nothing added.

It’s one player from MASE last year team that is starting everybody is from MAHS or incoming 9th grade! 

MAHS would have beat the brakes off Lake County last year so stop it with the nonsense.

MAHS didn’t play nobody last year either but Huntington did and left with a lost!

Edited by WildBill2388

Lake Co reminds alot of Cloudland. Very Small School and Enrollment. All the Kids and Community are all in for their School and Friday Night brings out Everyone in their rural areas. Friends Neighbors Relatives for several generations see it as important to be there and support the team and kids like gathering for church on Easter. I have a lot of respect for these programs that never have a losing season despite having to play larger metro schools and having to travel a lot just to have 10 games. These folks are just a different breed. These people are tough as nails and resilient living in the “country”. Their kids are too and play with blood and guts every season despite being outsized both numerically and physically. 

• Upvote 1