West Tennessee Teams

sportsfan53ray

4 hours ago, VOLnWTN said:

Smooth! SS is just smooth.  They are unselfish and dish it as good a team I have ever seen. Athletic and long!  Very good team! I was highly impressed.  First time I had ever been in that gym.  I like it. Has some character and plenty of room.  Very hospitable to us as well. 

Thanks so much. Hope we (SS) welcomed everyone well.

Love the heart and passion that McKenzie plays with. It's easy to see why they are the defending 1A State Champs. I echo everyone here saying we wish you guys were at 100%. That game would have been epic!

Respectfully, from a competition standpoint, we dread coming to play at McKenzie. I bet the entire town will be there looking to cheer on their team. Playing in a jam packed gym, on the road, against championship caliber teams is what a good old fashioned high school basketball barn burner is all about!

Part of me can't wait. Another part wishes it wouldn't happen.

See you guys there.

And both hopefully at the dance too! ;)

#HawkNation

#HereComesTheCloser

On 1/4/2023 at 6:20 AM, HawkGuy06 said:

Prayers & blessings to her for great news today! Let her know South Side is & will continue to be praying for her! We definitely know a thing or 2 about injuries! Keep us updated 

Report is everything looks good.  Next check up in 3 weeks.  That will be the 7 week mark. 

• Like 1

On 1/3/2023 at 10:10 PM, Bkbfan4ever said:

Curious?  You’ve never seen him act a fool?  Then you have not officiated many of his games.  Over the years I’ve only seen 3 or 4 games and he was ridiculous every time.  Like I said, never had any team I support play against him.  Just like basketball and went to see his team play back when they were good.  Friend has dealt with him outside of basketball and they can’t stand him.  

Yeah I’d agree.   Just seen a few times.  Not a guy I’d want coaching my kids