Mairvul '23 mostest inneggspearenced teem evur

STARSNBARS

8 hours ago, BarneySox2007 said:

Isn't it strange that no one at all is talking about spring practice and how it went. I was covered up with so much work I wasn't able to attend any practices. I always enjoy hearing about who has evolved over the winter that we didn't hear much about the year before. 

Alcoa's third string QB transfer looked good playing at murvul........

10 hours ago, BCsportsfan said:

Alcoa's third string QB transfer looked good playing at murvul........

Right now we're so short handed at QB we would be happy even if the water boy would go out and play that position. QB is such an Agent/Dad relationship having a group of kids working against each other making each better is a thing of the past. Now if Dad's little Timmy isn't the clear starter they moving to another school.

12 hours ago, BarneySox2007 said:

Right now we're so short handed at QB we would be happy even if the water boy would go out and play that position. QB is such an Agent/Dad relationship having a group of kids working against each other making each better is a thing of the past. Now if Dad's little Timmy isn't the clear starter they moving to another school.

He will be a very good QB.

• 2 weeks later...

Thay wuz sum vurry vurry ennurustin' knews inn twoday's Mairvul Misprint.......Miss Ferguson (eye wuz thair when'st ewe cood steal call hur "Miss" wifout gittin' inn ennymoore trubble) iz retarrin' aftur 54 yeer att 825......

Eye weal nevur fergit all tham 7.5 yeers att MHS and all tham cases ov red ank pins thait Miss Ferguson used upp on gradin' tha vurry vurry ruff draifts ov my reesurch paypers.....

Pluss tha vurry vurry ennurustin studees ov Bill Shaikspeer and rilly whurthur "two bee err knott two bee".....Thait's problee tha tuffust qwestun eye've evur haid two answur and eye jist haid two give upp, shoot frum tha hip and gess at hit.....

Eye steal staind beehind my staitmint eye tolt hur minny minny yeers ago, when'st she axed me hoo my favritt orrthur wuz.....And eye tolt hur "Kliff Noats frum tha Midlund Shoppin' Centur Gaitway Bookstoar".....

:popcorneater:

Edited by STARSNBARS

10 minutes ago, STARSNBARS said:

Thay wuz sum vurry vurry ennurustin' knews inn twoday's Mairvul Misprint.......Miss Ferguson (eye wuz thair when'st ewe cood steal call hur "Miss" wifout gittin' inn ennmoore trubble) iz retarrin' aftur 54 yeer att 825......

Eye weal nevur fergit all tham 7.5 yeers att MHS and all tham cases ov red ank pins thait Miss Ferguson used upp on gradin' tha vurry vurry ruff draifts ov my reesurch paypers.....

Pluss tha vurry vurry ennurustin studees ov Bill Shaikspeer and rilly whurthur "two bee err knott two bee".....Thait's problee tha tuffust qwestun eye've evur haid two answur and eye jist haid two give upp, shoot frum tha hip and gess at hit.....

Eye steal staind beehind my staitmint eye tolt hur minny minny yeers ago, when'st she axed me hoo my favritt orrthur wuz.....And eye tolt hur "Kliff Noats frum tha Midlund Shoppin' Centur Gaitway Bookstoar".....

:popcorneater:

I wasn’t smart enough to have her…and Dr Mandrell was my Dr. 

• Upvote 1

I have a feeling Maryville will surprise some people. I do know this. Maryville has a great upcoming freshmen class coming up. I also think the upcoming Junior and sophomore classes are pretty good.  Will Jones will be a star one day. Will led Maryville Junior High to a perfect season. That hasn't happened at Maryville Junior High in awhile.  There were other good players on that Junior High team. One of the Junior High coaches told me the 7th grade group is stronger than the 8th grade group. The future is bright at Maryville.

• Like 1