Auburn TE/DE commit transferring to South Pittsburg

Elias287

24 minutes ago, BarneySox2007 said:

That NIL money already stinking up the place. When it's all done we'll have two or three dozen Have's and 300 Have Nots. Take the three dozen Have's into their own Public NIL division and let the other 300 finally enjoy a fair chance for a change.

Or maybe, just maybe he wanted to transfer to a school that has a reputation for winning. The amount of transfers to a public school that are going to be influenced by NIL are small, lest of all by a kid that is committed to a SEC school 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

On 7/24/2023 at 8:46 PM, TheTruthHurts22 said:

I guess the QB club didn’t like being beat by Gordy, wonder how many apartments they have rented out this year. I know this kid doesn’t come from Rome, to SP without some incentive. 

That’s right,., SP is loaded with rich folks I tell you.. all this money we’ve got down here…

On 7/24/2023 at 10:35 PM, MidTennFootball said:

Or maybe, just maybe he wanted to transfer to a school that has a reputation for winning. The amount of transfers to a public school that are going to be influenced by NIL are small, lest of all by a kid that is committed to a SEC school 

Last time I checked Rome is a very good team in Georgia they won a couple state championships in 2016 & 2017 under former Alcoa coach John Reid and went 12-2 last season