South Pittsburg vs Gordonsville (Stone Cold vs Action Jackson)

Southtowner

I went ahead and created this website to talk about this quarterfinal matchup between the SP Pirates and the Blue Tigers from Gordonsville. I guarantee you Action Jackson brought his G-men to Beene Stadium last year and ended our season.  I guarantee he's planning on doing the same thing again. He would love nothing more than to pin Stone Cold and his Pirates with a loss.  

What say you?

I say Go Pirates!!

2 hours ago, LethalAttack said:

These games are never lobsided I expect this game to go a good one just as the others. Everyone sleeping on Gordy but know dang well they not taping out early

Gordy will be out to sleep by 3rd qtrs end! This Pirate Team is hitting its stride and will go into this Game with a Chip on their shoulder.

pirates by 28

Well… I predicted SP would beat the brakes off Clay Co and everybody said I was crazy as a loon

The score to this one will be the same, maybe worse if SP wants to get some revenge from last year

And no I’m not sandbagging. Last night was the best game I’ve seen us play all year but we simply will not have the horses to run with SP

SP will name the score

I am still looking forward to coming to the Beene  Always a fun place to watch some playoff football. Almost feels like a birthright to watch Gordonsville/South Pitt in mid November

That’s all I’m going to say this week

Go Tigers

• Like 1