Oak Ridge Vs Farragut

Hkins

Not that I am one that thinks bulletin-board material means squat in a game between good football teams, Oak Ridge fans should go pick up a copy of the Farragut Press.

Some very interesting, confident comments from the Admiral players. Of course, you can wait and read the Ridger tomorrow to see those comments as well.

Heck, after reading that article, I am thinking about picking the Admirals to come to Blankenship and hand the Wildcats a whipping.

The last time you made an off hand comment like that it generated a whole new topic and eventually it had to be closed. HAve you lost your mind?!?! :thumb:

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the only game that Ive had trouble cheering for OR. A friend of the family is a coach for FHS, so its gonna be tough cheering for OR. I pick OR to win by 14+ points. Both teams have each had their down week, so I expect both teams to show up to play. Good thing this one is on TV so I can record it while at the DB-SH game :thumb:

Hey Chump! 39-0

Oak Ridge did get what was coming to them.

Go Cats!

Ole Dad

I HOPE O RIDGE GETS WHAT IS COMING TO THEM, THEY SURE DONT'T MIND PICKING ON TEAMS THAT ARE HAVING A BAD YEAR, 70 POINTS WHO DO THEY THINK THEY ARE I HOPE ADS BEAT THEM A 100 TO 0 WHAT KIND OF SPORTSMANSHIP ARE WE TEACHING THOSE KIDS ANYWAY. OAK RIDGERS HAVE ALWAYS THOUGHT THEY ARE BETTER THAN EVERYBODY ELSE ANYWAY. ON THE FIELD, COURT AT SCHOOL OR AT THE MALL. THE WHOLE COMMUNITY SHOULD BE ASHAMED I KNOW I AM AND I LIVE IN O R NOT VERY PROUD OF IT EITHER SOMEONE NEEDS TO TELL STEPHENS ABOUT IT TO. :thumb:

The Oak Ridge players used the comments by Reveiz in the Farragut Press as their motivation. As he used last years scoreboard to motivate the Ads our guys used their comments as motivation, most had their own copy.

Superb job by the WHOLE Oak Ridge TEAM. Congrats to Spencer Gulmire for breaking another school record. Some of his hits tonight hurt me on the sideline.

Moving on into the playoffs.............Come on down Hilltoppers and enjoy our friendly atmosphere at the 'Ship!

:thumb:

The Oak Ridge players used the comments by Reveiz in the Farragut Press as their motivation. As he used last years scoreboard to motivate the Ads our guys used their comments as motivation, most had their own copy.

Superb job by the WHOLE Oak Ridge TEAM. Congrats to Spencer Gulmire for breaking another school record. Some of his hits tonight hurt me on the sideline.

Moving on into the playoffs.............Come on down Hilltoppers and enjoy our friendly atmosphere at the 'Ship!

:D

Congratulations to the Wildcats. This is an extremely disappointing loss for the Admirals, especially the margin of the loss. FHS guys should have never been making comments in the paper and should have been more ready to play than it appears that they were, given the score. Given the Farragut history with Oak Ridge, there is no way the FHS should have been overconfident going into the game. I don't believe that Farragut is quite as good a team as Oak Ridge, but they should have been able to put forth a much better showing than they did tonight. Well, maybe if they play well and advance in the playoffs then they will get an opportunity to redeem themselves a little bit.

By the way, that Gulmire kid is really something ! What colleges are recruiting him?

I HOPE O RIDGE GETS WHAT IS COMING TO THEM, THEY SURE DONT'T MIND PICKING ON TEAMS THAT ARE HAVING A BAD YEAR, 70 POINTS WHO DO THEY THINK THEY ARE I HOPE ADS BEAT THEM A 100 TO 0 WHAT KIND OF SPORTSMANSHIP ARE WE TEACHING THOSE KIDS ANYWAY. OAK RIDGERS HAVE ALWAYS THOUGHT THEY ARE BETTER THAN EVERYBODY ELSE ANYWAY. ON THE FIELD, COURT AT SCHOOL OR AT THE MALL. THE WHOLE COMMUNITY SHOULD BE ASHAMED I KNOW I AM AND I LIVE IN O R NOT VERY PROUD OF IT EITHER SOMEONE NEEDS TO TELL STEPHENS ABOUT IT TO. :o

If you will remember, that score was posted against a team after someone, presumably from the other school, tried to destroy the 'Ship! It was more of a statement of revenge, not beating up a weak team. Get the facts straight! I guess tonight showed some people that you don't run your mouth about a team after they just suffered a tough loss!

Congrats Cats! I hope my boys from Cookeville will get a chance at either you or Ooltewah in the semi-finals! :D