Most Annoying Thing at High School Games

Solomon

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

In Maryville on the home side, the idiots (kids AND adults) who wander back and forth for the entire game blocking the view of the first few rows.  the line never ceases as little Jimmy and little Susie wander aimlessly back and forth all night...find a seat and park it!

In Maryville on the home side, the idiots (kids AND adults) who wander back and forth for the entire game blocking the view of the first few rows.  the line never ceases as little Jimmy and little Susie wander aimlessly back and forth all night...find a seat and park it!

As I've said over and over, they could solve that problem with two ushers and two velvet ropes. No season ticket? No getting past the velvet rope. I've been to high school stadiums that had ushers and the season tickets were physically separated from the general admission tickets.

• 4 weeks later...

Senior night... I understand that it is kind of fitting to say thank you to your seniors as the have dedicated alot of time and energy playing the sport. I guess where it is a bit annoying is when someone decides to announce every senior in every sport and club in the school ... Chess club, Tennis, cross country debate team, bowling ,.....under water basket weaving.. advance paper cut out......yadda yadda yadda...