Temple in Trouble?

OLD PIRATE

I will try. And maybe "a black eye for all privates" was not the proper wording. But the fact is that many people are looking at this with Temple as the rule and not the exception. It is pushing some ideas of "all privates recruit/cheat/whatever." Not everyone is looking at it this way but trust me, there are quite a few that really are. It may not be the right way to think of it but it is their way of thinking of it.

I think you're right. And I think now anytime a kid transfers to a private school there's going to be a ton more suspicion hanging over the kid and the school.

• Replies 828
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If they walk we are gonna say they lied, they withheld information and they paid the TSSAA off......Isn't that was Pasture said?

So TSSAA could get paid either way. Now that's what I call the position to be in. And to think I worked my whole life and its just that easy to get paid. I don't know. They Lied, or withheld info. Now that don't paint a very good picture of the Church folks. Man the choices presented is rough. Maybe someone lied on them? No, no just kidding. You know when you see a car wreck you offer a short prayer. Maybe we should pray for them to have total resolve and leave them in peace when its over. Lingering would only add insult to injury.

If they walk we are gonna say they lied, they withheld information and they paid the TSSAA off......Isn't that was Pasture said?

I'm pretty sure they won't walk. There may be a few things that there is not enough evidence but some things are nailed down tighter than a coffin lid

You coming to the Jr High Jamboree?

Now you guys know we are going to walk on this... Come on!

If they have not nailed us in the past what makes you think they are going to do anything now? They are afraid of us.

(I hate to even kid around about it - because inevitibly some poster who is too lazy to go back and read thirty pages is going to beat me up pretty bad - but why not? I have never really been much of a crier.):roflol:

UH OH...looks like stump agrees with me. For anyone who did not listen to his afternoon radio show he announced that there is someone out there with info he is willing to put to a lie detector test. He also mentioned how he tried to get ahold of the Highland Park pastor and got the run around...may I say it again...UH OH!

I don't think people are confused to how they have had success, I don't think confusion was ever a factor then or now. Most of us in this business knew this would one day happen. Temple has built there program in a short time with several kids from other schools, and expect people to be happy about it, or turn a blind eye to how it has happend. I know coaches are probably not to happy having to rebuild through their middle school programs and having to compete with schools who are reloading through other schools programs. As far as being jealous, what coach in 1A ball wouldn't mind having a second string QB from Rhea Co. or a full back and QB from some big North Georgia school, I would say you are probably right on that account.

That doesn't make sense...who are you talking about...TSSAA ALREADY DID A FULL INVESTIGATION OF THE QB AND RIDLEY AND EVERYTHING CHECKED OUT or are you referring to the wadley's who had been there since k-4- or maybe the skogens who went there and never made an impact till two years later....like I said the skogens joined temple when jake was in 9th- and joey in 4th... that is not illegal...

Did you just call me annoying? Up until now I thought that you were a good poster

Old Pirate is probably 1 of the dreaded posters...ha ha..... Old Pirate annoys some...... but elders like Old Pirate do sometimes..... OH WELL.....

Old Pirate says Stephen Hargis is apparently becoming annoying to many..... cheaters never like anyone who speaks or reports negative things.

I wonder whats gonna be in that article tomorrow, I bet its gonna be good...

That's pretty morbid and uncalled for

UH OH...looks like stump agrees with me. For anyone who did not listen to his afternoon radio show he announced that there is someone out there with info he is willing to put to a lie detector test. He also mentioned how he tried to get ahold of the Highland Park pastor and got the run around...may I say it again...UH OH!

I didn't get that from Stump at all. David Bouler isn't hiding anything, but I would say he probably doesn't have ahold of the situation. He's a stand-up guy and answered all of Stump's questions as best he could the other day when he was on the radio with him. I'm going to guess that Dr. Bouler is a pretty busy guy and might have had more important things to do than to talk to Stump Martin.