Temple in Trouble?

OLD PIRATE

• Replies 828
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chastain is on the Drive right now. 1370 am

He has statements from SE players that say he did not recruit them. They are on break now but coming back shortly with more

Thanks for the tip. Good interview. He sounds like a really good guy. Guilty or not it's a shame he and everyone else involved are having to go through this. But, I guess they made their own bed.

1.) Erik Larson practiced with Temple the spring before he enrolled- worse than the Brentwood case.

2.) CSAS kids ignored by Stump and Chastain because Chastain had no answer other than to blame Marcum.

What coach with any experiece would have to ask the question if this was right. I guess he could say that Skogen, Beard, and Wadley taught him the ropes.

3.) CSAS and Larson situation were neither one self reported by Temple.

4.) I thought that I heard Chastain refer to numerous kids involved in spring practice this year in addition to the CSAS kids.

5.) Chastain seemed to implicated Kell with the recruitment of the kid in state custody.

6.) If what Chastain said is correct about Larson practicing before enrolling, then his eligibility for his senior year should be in question for both football and basketball and Coach Wadley was "at the helm" when the ship was already off course........who knows what more is to come?

Only thing we can say without a doubt or an argument is SOMEONE IS LYING....we just don't know who yet!

1.) Erik Larson practiced with Temple the spring before he enrolled- worse than the Brentwood case.

2.) CSAS kids ignored by Stump and Chastain because Chastain had no answer other than to blame Marcum.

What coach with any experiece would have to ask the question if this was right. I guess he could say that Skogen, Beard, and Wadley taught him the ropes.

4.) I thought that I heard Chastain refer to numerous kids involved in spring practice this year in addition to the CSAS kids.

5.) Chastain seemed to implicated Kell with the recruitment of the kid in state custody.

6.) If what Chastain said is correct about Larson practicing before enrolling, then his eligibility for his senior year should be in question for both football and basketball and Coach Wadley was "at the helm" when the ship was already off course........who knows what more is to come?

Only thing we can say without a doubt or an argument is SOMEONE IS LYING....we just don't know who yet!

Wow! I should have turned my radio on at 4 today!

Pretty sure it is chastain...who is lying....my sources told me that his lying is why he was fired....

He is bitter for being fired and trying to take the entire temple ship down with him....which I guess he might...

Pretty sure it is chastain...who is lying....my sources told me that his lying is why he was fired....

He is bitter for being fired and trying to take the entire temple ship down with him....which I guess he might...

Help all of us with which specific statements he lied about today. Thanks.

-Larson participating before attending Temple

-Kell recruiting the kid in state custody

-Wadley being in a position to self report but not doing it

-More than just the CSAS kids at spring practice this year

-Skogen and Beard doing the same thing in the spring that he did

-Marcum saying he called TSSAA and that it was okay to let students practice/play even though they didnt attend Temple

Yep ships sinking but proof over rides the lies.

Just talked to a buddy of mine-Temple is done for-

Not only will everything be stripped from this past season, but the fines could be so severe, and temple soooo not able to pay them, that the ENTIRE SCHOOL COULD CEASE TO EXIST...temple will probably be on probation in everything for at least 2 years....basketball players have said they are leaving as have a few football players....to Temple and her fans I say

"You had a great run- sad to see certain people's names drug around on a board like this.....you kids were amazing with what you accomplished...if you want to blame anyone you blame the present administration and a lack of understanding of the rules....basically you screwed yourselves, but it was fun to watch that school in her prime....kids way to go...administration- go away..."

the entire 2000's for Temple up until this point really seen like it should be in a movie....drama drama drama

Just talked to a buddy of mine-Temple is done for-

Not only will everything be stripped from this past season, but the fines could be so severe, and temple soooo not able to pay them, that the ENTIRE SCHOOL COULD CEASE TO EXIST...

I wonder if the fines would be legally binding or, if not paid you're out of the league. If the latter I'd think they'd just bolt to TACS.

Can you give us any idea who your source is?

Help all of us with which specific statements he lied about today. Thanks.

-Larson participating before attending Temple

-Kell recruiting the kid in state custody

-Wadley being in a position to self report but not doing it

-More than just the CSAS kids at spring practice this year

-Skogen and Beard doing the same thing in the spring that he did

-Marcum saying he called TSSAA and that it was okay to let students practice/play even though they didnt attend Temple

I dont know, a kid in state custody?? If only his relatives can pay tuition, who paid it? The state? They would be considered his guardians at the time. Otherwise its a scholarship. Another thought to discuss. Like I say everytime someone speaks another door opens.

I dont know, a kid in state custody?? If only his relatives can pay tuition, who paid it? The state? They would be considered his guardians at the time. Otherwise its a scholarship. Another thought to discuss. Like I say everytime someone speaks another door opens.

Evidently