Knoxville Catholic vs Fulton

Professor_Falkon

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have heard from a Fulton alum parent that rezoning is getting ready to wreak havoc with Fulton's talent pool in upcoming years. Is this true?

The rezoning has already taken place effective this year for several schools in Knox County. It all has to do with the whole Hardin Valley High School mumbo jumbo. I dont think it will affect the falcons talent pool though. I think from an athletic standpoint it helps.(Hearing that the future looks really bright) To be honest though, I am very unfamiliar with the rezoning of the school zones. The only info I know is that it went into affect this year.

Hey Turtle. I thought we had lost ya there for a while. I'm saving space for you next week. J. Siler and the rest of the Falcons will not look ahead to AE. We have business to take care of this week. That is more than enough to focus on for this week. I am counting down minutes to kick-off! Ruse? and PHOTOMAN, sorry I have not posted before now. I have been working with the bagpipe lady. Not only is she going to play Amazing Grace but for the grand finale she has been learning a special remix version of SPLO's "Flying Like a Falcon" It should be a treat. Go Falcons!

The rezoning has already taken place effective this year for several schools in Knox County. It all has to do with the whole Hardin Valley High School mumbo jumbo. I dont think it will affect the falcons talent pool though. I think from an athletic standpoint it helps.(Hearing that the future looks really bright) To be honest though, I am very unfamiliar with the rezoning of the school zones. The only info I know is that it went into affect this year.

The rezoneing goes into effect next year. Hardin Valley will not open until next fall.

Hey Turtle. I thought we had lost ya there for a while. I'm saving space for you next week. J. Siler and the rest of the Falcons will not look ahead to AE. We have business to take care of this week. That is more than enough to focus on for this week. I am counting down minutes to kick-off! Ruse? and PHOTOMAN, sorry I have not posted before now. I have been working with the bagpipe lady. Not only is she going to play Amazing Grace but for the grand finale she has been learning a special remix version of SPLO's "Flying Like a Falcon" It should be a treat. Go Falcons!

Word has it that the bagpipe lady will play behind the Falcon bench for the entire second half showing off her new amp and speaker system! For pre-game enjoyment in the locker room for the visitors, we will have special music "piped" in. Gotta love the hospitality. We're to inspire a River Dance breakout in the locker room to get you loose for the game and to culturally enlighten/broaden your horizons. She's a slow learner so she may not have the Falcon remix down by game time.

Word has it that the bagpipe lady will play behind the Falcon bench for the entire second half showing off her new amp and speaker system! For pre-game enjoyment in the locker room for the visitors, we will have special music "piped" in. Gotta love the hospitality. We're to inspire a River Dance breakout in the locker room to get you loose for the game and to culturally enlighten/broaden your horizons. She's a slow learner so she may not have the Falcon remix down by game time.

Not nice to bash inner city kids because their probably going to broaden your cultural by 2-steping and cranking some soulja boy all over the field friday. Fulton by 7. good luck to both teams and hopefully no more injuries this year.

I am not a fan of neither , but I have seen Fulton play and I dont think they are as talented as last years

team but are still very dangerous, the O and D line in my opinion are the weak links because of the youth and inexperience and I think that is where Catholic will win the game, they are just so big and physical and very well coached so I'm giving the nod to Catholic by 2 touchdowns. I think Catholic will be in the Boro and will win it all but I would like to see Catholic in the same division as Webb and see how they fair against other private schools that are the same size as them.

I am not a fan of neither , but I have seen Fulton play and I dont think they are as talented as last years

team but are still very dangerous, the O and D line in my opinion are the weak links because of the youth and inexperience and I think that is where Catholic will win the game, they are just so big and physical and very well coached so I'm giving the nod to Catholic by 2 touchdowns. I think Catholic will be in the Boro and will win it all but I would like to see Catholic in the same division as Webb and see how they fair against other private schools that are the same size as them.

I'll give a "Touchdown Jesus" to that!

From what I understand, the rezoning will only affect Bearden, Farragut, Karns, and Powell. Maybe West, but probably not as much as the other 4

Catholic has played with the private schools. In Coach Pemberton's first year they lost to a really good Briarcrest Christain team in the semi and finished the year 7-5, the next year they lost a heart breaker in the state championship game to Battle Ground Academy and Karl Ryan from UT, they finished that year 12-1. Their last year in DII they went 10-0 and got upset by Notre Dame in the first round of the playoffs. They've beaten Webb 6 years in row and they beat DII power Baylor this year. So that's how they faired under Coach Pemberton. Catholic's enrollment is up to 530 kids, back in those early days, they had 400 or less.

You are right they have beaten Webb the last 6 years but most of those games could have gone either way

and I agree about them doing well when they were in the private division, but as far as saying Baylor is a powerhouse you must be talking about the Golf program because there football team has not faired to well lately, playing Baylor is a lot different than playing MBA, Brentwood, McCallie, Father Ryan and Ensworth. I'm just saying that private is private not public private.