big 9 basketball

unc1

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also, is it me, or does it seem like the $40 some have payed for a tricitiessports.com membership isn't/hasn't been worth it? I've been disappointed.

I agree tcsf. I tried to give you some $$$ didn't I? /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> I feel like they did a pretty good job the month or so before the first deadline, then after that, they dropped WAY off.

DB actually has to travel in the Region Tourny to play a team with a 6-21 record. And right now I would have to call that game a toss-up. Did anybody think we would ever see DB basketball get to this point? /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

The 04-05 season saw DB go 16-9, losing in the first round of the District to South 63-48, and the 01-02 season saw DB lose to Cocke County 64-61 in the first round of the Regionals. Yes DB has had worse days. They just need to win two straight to qualify for the Sub-State. Win Saturday and they will be back home.... /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

DB actually has to travel in the Region Tourny to play a team with a 6-21 record. And right now I would have to call that game a toss-up. Did anybody think we would ever see DB basketball get to this point? /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

a toss up? I dont think so. They will beat jeff co. handedly. Then it will be a win or go home scenario between Science Hill and Dobyns Bennett played @ DB.

Lets all remember this comment from WaCo....

My GOD!!! The dead has arisen!!!!! Welcome back to the Big Nine board fellas. Please tell me that you (CAP) will be on here next year even without your kids gone from THS.

Oh yea! You can??™t get rid of me that easily just over a little technicality. /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> We are taking a break this year from summer ball, and next year I??™m going to get out the scouting pad and me and TriFan are going to find the best age group in this region to follow through the ranks. And when we get them together, I??™m going to introduce them to their new coach??¦YOU!!!!!!! /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> Oh and don??™t worry about sponsorship??¦I hear Volman is BIG MONEY /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> , so we will be sponsored by ???Coacht Friends in the Tricities???! That way everybody can invest in the future excellence of N.E.T. basketball. You see I already have a plan. What do you think?!! /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

Oh yea! You can??™t get rid of me that easily just over a little technicality. /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> We are taking a break this year from summer ball, and next year I??™m going to get out the scouting pad and me and TriFan are going to find the best age group in this region to follow through the ranks. And when we get them together, I??™m going to introduce them to their new coach??¦YOU!!!!!!! /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> Oh and don??™t worry about sponsorship??¦I hear Volman is BIG MONEY /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> , so we will be sponsored by ???Coacht Friends in the Tricities???! That way everybody can invest in the future excellence of N.E.T. basketball. You see I already have a plan. What do you think?!! /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

If I'm "BIG MONEY", I'd hate to see "LITTLE MONEY"! /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

I will sponsor your team, as soon I get my bailout money from OBAMA. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Does anybody know if the Big 9 will have any coaching changes this next year? just wondering. I would love to see atleast one of the big 9 boys teams make to murfreesboro this year! when was the last time db won the state? i remember playing them back in the early 90's and i really feel like they could have won a once or twice, the talent they had that came through. i cant remember the coach at that time...shipley or something like that...was right after coach van huss stopped coaching. anybody know?