ALCOA VS. MILAN, Let's get this started!!

MilanDog9

It was 43-15, but whose counting. What if both teams play like they are capable? You Milan fans need to get y'alls facts straight before you get mad because someone calls you an idiot! I think Milan will keep it closer than most think, and I was going to cheer for y'all, but I changed my mind.

Good Luck to Alcoa! 24-21 Alcoa

We're devastated........ ;)

Not yet........but it's coming. That' s what tornados do......leave devastation. ;)

• Replies 929
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I still can't get over how cocky & loud mouthed some of the Milan fans are, I am so looking foward to seeing Alcoa wear the darn ground out with you all....... I hate blow hards & braggards, do you think getting on here and saying noboby can beat us/ were number 1 means a hill of beans to the outcome of this game? Alcoa puts as many as it wants on Milan & shuts you idiot fans up once & for all!!!

Question to all the "Trolls"....

If your team was playing Alcoa this Friday night, would you get on here and post, "Man, my team doesn't stand a CHANCE against Alcoa. They are the best in the state. I'm not sure why I'm even going to Cookeville. TSSAA should just go ahead and ship that silver ball to us, and that gold ball to Alcoa!"

Yeah didn't think you would.....but just incase you missed the memo...

MILAN is playing Alcoa this Friday night...and you can all whine and complain all you want but that will NEVER come out of our mouths...and you'll never shut us up!

So TROLL ON young ones....TROLL on! ;)

BledsoeCountywarrior........it's must be good therapy to root for the front-runner since

your Warriors didn't make it out of the 1st rd. So go ahead and stand behind big brother

and make faces, because I looked at your schedule, you can't play football.

Alcoa's has a bigger responsibility than just defending the title, they have to carry

the sword for all the loser programs from the east also.

Regarding out of distrct, I don't know about Alcoa but I believe Milan's situation is a little more complicated than the policy referred to previously indicates.

Being a tuition student at Alcoa isn't as easy as walking in the door and saying that you want to go to school there, either, which I think is the perception many people have.

It's a "Milan thing", I knew I wouldn't understand! I stand by my statement: we're not so different, you & I.

Hope to see a good game on Friday; we haven't had one in the championship since 2004. Alcoa may not be able to wear Milan down because of few players playing both ways, but I don't think Milan has come across O- and D-lines like Alcoa has this year. These are the best lines we've had in years.

Alcoa wins this by 20.

GO BIG A!

I agree that Toney is a good back not great. His Offensive line is the real deal, but I will say this - He is one of those backs that is like okay, okay, okay, crap what just happened. He is impressive in moments.

Well eye thank he's haid at leest....whut up two 49 grait momunts so fer????....Eye haiv also ben tolt that he iz tha strongust playur two evur wear tha Maroon pound fer pound...... ;)

I still can't get over how cocky & loud mouthed some of the Milan fans are, I am so looking foward to seeing Alcoa wear the darn ground out with you all....... I hate blow hards & braggards, do you think getting on here and saying noboby can beat us/ were number 1 means a hill of beans to the outcome of this game? Alcoa puts as many as it wants on Milan & shuts you idiot fans up once & for all!!!

Being how you are so confident.....why don't you put a number on "Alcoa puts as many as they want" comment. In other words......put your money where your mouth is.

BCsportsfan.......good post back on page 29, I'm trying to catch up from the last few days.

I had a dream last night that Moody kicked a game winning 65 yard FG as time expired to

win the game. Just as the ball was going just over the cross bar, I got elbowed awake

by my wife, she asked me what in He## I was doing, dreaming I responded, she said it

must be something about Milan football because you've been hunching my leg for the last

10 min. That's the kinda action I get around my house!!!!!

swingjuice that reminds me ov momma's little lap dog "Chuck"...when 'st momma's Uncull Howurd wood come and visit frum Seeveervul aftur dowsin' down inn a haif bottul ov Aqua Velvuh Blue!!!!..... ;)

"Being a tuition student at Alcoa isn't as easy as walking in the door and saying that you want to go to school there, either, which I think is the perception many people have.

It's a "Milan thing", I knew I wouldn't understand! I stand by my statement: we're not so different, you & I.

Hope to see a good game on Friday; we haven't had one in the championship since 2004. Alcoa may not be able to wear Milan down because of few players playing both ways, but I don't think Milan has come across O- and D-lines like Alcoa has this year. These are the best lines we've had in years.

Alcoa wins this by 20."

I was not trying to dispute your statement. All I was trying to point out is that a lot of all of this is perception from both sides. Just because you found a rule listed on a web page does not mean you have researched something. I admitted that I did not know about out of district in relation to Alcoa, I said it was perception brought about in part because of your own success. Just like your perception that because you have won it 5 strait means you will win it the 6th time; we have a perception regarding last year that because of our performance in the first half we let a game get away from us that we could have won. So you perceive that you have not had a good championship game since 2004, we perceive it differently. The truth is probably somewhere in between. Your team may not be as good as you think and ours may be better than you think, the truth is they are probably both pretty good. You are right, we are sure we haven't seen an offense or defense as good as Alcoa this year, hands down. I feel confident that you will be happy this Friday because there will be a good competitive game. Good Luck and Go Dogs!

Question to all the "Trolls"....

If your team was playing Alcoa this Friday night, would you get on here and post, "Man, my team doesn't stand a CHANCE against Alcoa. They are the best in the state. I'm not sure why I'm even going to Cookeville. TSSAA should just go ahead and ship that silver ball to us, and that gold ball to Alcoa!"

Yeah didn't think you would.....but just incase you missed the memo...

MILAN is playing Alcoa this Friday night...and you can all whine and complain all you want but that will NEVER come out of our mouths...and you'll never shut us up!

So TROLL ON young ones....TROLL on! ;)

No, you won't say it but I will say it for you, "Man, Milan doesn't stand a CHANCE against Alcoa."

Looks like it's Milan vs. East Tn in this one. Alcoa fans have been talking smack on here for 6 straight years. A couple of Milan fans get excited and all of a sudden we are cocky....arrogant...etc.

Funny how all these chump teams that Alcoa destroys on a weekly basis get on here and talk smack of their own. ;) But that's ok..right?

Even more funny how 50footballmom constantly tells other teams how they would beat Milan too? Talk about lack of respect for your opponent. Look in the mirror East Tn.