SP Pirates

4 Sr's each side of ball actually. Stone, Hale and Johnson start both ways. Defense also has D Jones at Nose and most expect him to have a huge year for us. Offensively A Collier starts at center. What did you think about offense? I loved what I saw and think this year we will have a better offensive flow and identity. I feel like we can play smash mouth football for the first time in a long time. Corbin Hale is going to make some believers out of some teams. I think teams will have to be very disciplined defensively against us

The previous post didn't show up. Yes, I was referring to 3 that play both ways. I have always liked the wingt. Corbin hale impressed me since he hasn't had to run the ball in a few years. Little Man Johnson is the most complete back since Witherspoon. Lankford needs to find his groove again. We. Edd to throw and catch better. It will come with time since practically all new receivers.

Have you ever heard of Lodge Skillet genuis? It wasn't popping off. The skillets are made in SP. http://www.coacht.co...s/page__st__190 As a result, SP hosts a Cornbread Festival, but isn't the capitol. Why do you think some of the characters in our threads are always saying "skillet heads?"

You may want to go google Nebraska Cornhuskers and "black shirts." You apparently don't know much about football. The Blackshirts are the first-string defensive unit players for the Nebraska football team.

http://en.wikipedia....rican_football)

"rlh" is three letters of the alphabet. It is also:

Run_Like_Hell_Coverart.png

Well there you go. I did not know about the skillets or where the name came from. Atleast I will say thank you for that much. Thats all I wanted. As far as knowing Nebraska wears black.... Nope didnt know that either. I hate Neb. and dont want to know anything about em. Drive across that state just once and I bet you will feel the same. I thank you for noting that I am a genuis. Do we know each other? Most people take offense at my superior intelligence but thank you for mentioning it. I know as much about football as I want to know and thats good enough for me. I dont give much concern to any teams outside the SEC and say wiht a loud voice GO VOLS. So go ahead and break this one down like my last post in true SP fashion and prove my theory right. My theory being that some I said some SP posters are gifted in arrogance and feel its thier God given right to set the rest of us straight. I left you plenty of material to score as if you were a highschool english teacher so knock yourself out.

Edited by BigSwo

Well there you go. I did not know about the skillets or where the name came from. Atleast I will say thank you for that much. Thats all I wanted. As far as knowing Nebraska wears black.... Nope didnt know that either. I hate Neb. and dont want to know anything about em. Drive across that state just once and I bet you will feel the same. I thank you for noting that I am a genuis. Do we know each other? Most people take offense at my superior intelligence but thank you for mentioning it. I know as much about football as I want to know and thats good enough for me. I dont give much concern to any teams outside the SEC and say wiht a loud voice GO VOLS. So go ahead and break this one down like my last post in true SP fashion and prove my theory right. My theory being that some I said some SP posters are gifted in arrogance and feel its thier God given right to set the rest of us straight. I left you plenty of material to score as if you were a highschool english teacher so knock yourself out.

GO VOLS............Yous like a lot of fellow UT folkes around the Speedway, still dreaming about greatness and a program that can once again bring home the bacon! Recon, some of them UC folkes is a right arrogant too BS...figure yous initials says it all...........LOPAO......

GO WAR EAGLES....

Edited by OLD PIRATE

The previous post didn't show up. Yes, I was referring to 3 that play both ways. I have always liked the wingt. Corbin hale impressed me since he hasn't had to run the ball in a few years. Little Man Johnson is the most complete back since Witherspoon. Lankford needs to find his groove again. We. Edd to throw and catch better. It will come with time since practically all new receivers.

PM, Old Pirate chatted with a few round the break room and the young Pirates look as if they could do some damage, if theys will continue to improve and the injury bug don't bite them. Rumor is the running game is again going to be hard to contain. The thing that gets OP's jock twisted is some of the best athletes don't or can't start both ways. Got OP scratching for sure, course it ain't jock etch neither. Leastways not until OP brings out the old...jock strap on the 1st Friday night of the season Edited by OLD PIRATE

Actually, I am a scientist so I could care less if ignorant west TN hillbillies can read and write. As far as Nebraska goes, I don't like them either. We call them the Corn Hos. When you come into an SP thread shooting your mouth off, you are going to get > nutkick.gif

Edit: Had you known about Lodge Skillets and the Black Shirts, you would have got the earlier post and realized it was just a quip. SP wears black at home. And Nebraska is famuous for corn and football. SP is known for skillets and football.

Edited by rlh

Actually, I am a scientist so I could care less if ignorant west TN hillbillies can read and write. As far as Nebraska goes, I don't like them either. We call them the Corn Hos. When you come into an SP thread shooting your mouth off, you are going to get > nutkick.gif

Edit: Had you known about Lodge Skillets and the Black Shirts, you would have got the earlier post and realized it was just a quip. SP wears black at home. And Nebraska is famuous for corn and football. SP is known for skillets and football.

RLH, Some are just envious of SP's tradition and run off at both ends without thinking first....... or at least before doing a little research. BS is one of those, " I reckon", as Old Pirate might say.

About Saturdays scrimmage, if our boys keep that team attitude I saw, we'll be ok..

Scumbag Scientist...

3qbpls.jpg