Blackman at Maryville.

tennesseestud2013

Stork if you haven't been to MHS before.....It is old school.....There is no track....You are extremely close to the field....If you can get anywhere on the homeside high enough, you would have very good sightlines for "upper view" clips...... :popcorneater:

Thanks  ...take all advice and cooperation I can get....just want to capture it and share the memory...I am member of the Sports Video Group...http://sportsvideo.org/main/  which supports the two view capture...I just don't have the budget that a college has...

The Kentucky team wasn't that great of a challenge, it was a little home official cookin... Great game for the Blaze to step up for the playoffs.

Maryville has yet to be tested this season. The real test is coming!

Division I Class AAA

1. Maryville Rebels

Schedule: 10th toughest

Overall: 13-0

District: 7-0

Members of District 4. Seven meetings with Top 25 opponents. Upcoming game against #4 Blackman on Friday. Recently defeated #7 Sevier County.

4. Blackman Blaze

Schedule: 23rd toughest

Overall: 11-2

District: 5-1

Members of District 7. Five meetings with Top 25 opponents. Upcoming game against #1 Maryville on Friday. Recently defeated #3 Oakland.

Looking at the scores I am very impressed with what Blackman has accomplished. Didn't realize they beat Independence so bad. Impressive win over Oakland last night. Blackman has a great defense. Can't wait to see Maryvile's offense against that defense. Heard the QB for Blackman is a stud.

Maryville's offense can beat you many ways. It all starts with QB John Garrett. He is athletic and makes quick decisions. Maryville is diverse on offense.

Maryville is much better on defense this year. DL has some beasts on there. LB are really good. Secondary will hit you.

How good is Blackman on special teams?  Maryville has good kicker. May not be like Zack Sharp but does a good job. Punter is really good and only a sophomore. He will punt in college one day.

Lets get this straight: B-L-A-C-K-M-A-N a school in Rutherford County.

B-L-A-C-K-M-O-N a linebacker for the Red Rebels.

0907_KCSP_px_maryville7_0387_AL_t607.jpg

I'll leave this spelling bee up to Stars to keep straight but I do know this......

B L A C K M O N is a M-A-N, even if he is only 14 or 15 years old.

I remember a few years ago when Maryville dominated 4A and Rutherford Co teams did the same in the 5A Division and I would say " Maryville needs to step to the big leagues and face this tough Middle TN county and see how they fair..." Well I got my wish and my answer, Maryville stepped up and showed up, and has been beating Rutherford Co teams year in and year out in the semi's on their way to a Championship every year since. They are the team to beat, thats for sure and I believe that the State Championship is unfortunately played in the semis every year in the upper bracket when Maryville and the other team from Middle TN meet. One year that other team will show up and put up a win against the talented Maryville, even if only by 1 point. Hopefully this year might be the one. Good luck on a great and excited match up of two teams that have yet to meet before. Injury free as well.

Somebody please check on StarsnBars his last couple of post have been all messed up..im a lil worried about him!

He gets his " Pups " to write for him sometimes , I can't hardly understand him either when they do ... lol 

TD Blackmon is the MAN !! Most impressive Freshman Linebacker I've seen in a LOOOOOONNNNGGGG time !!! If Ever , the Sky is the limit for this young man , along with a few Other Super Freshman , Matt Young & Evan Porter to just name a few ...   

He gets his " Pups " to write for him sometimes , I can't hardly understand him either when they do ... lol 

TD Blackmon is the MAN !! Most impressive Freshman Linebacker I've seen in a LOOOOOONNNNGGGG time !!! If Ever , the Sky is the limit for this young man , along with a few Other Super Freshman , Matt Young & Evan Porter to just name a few ...   

I have watched all of the George Quarles coached Maryville teams. Never saw so many impressive young players at Maryville. Sophomores Kelby Brock,Kyle Withrow,Lakin McCall,Brian Tillery,Tyler Zwolinski and Luke Orren have contributed a lot. Junior class is really good. What excites me the most is the whole front 7 will be back next season. 8 starters return on defense. 6 return on offense. Middle School team won the Smoky MT Athletic championship. Future is bright.

I've watched every game T.D. has played in from the beginning except the year he went to the Junior High instead of staying with Don. He started out looking like he would have a great future as a running back because he scored almost every time he touched the ball. As he got older the others started catching up foot speed wise and I knew in Junior High he would be a great linebacker which he has. T.D. will make all Maryville fans real proud before he graduates. This young man has a great head on his shoulders and comes from a great family and also is a very good basketball player.