Enrollment Numbers are Out....

I was in Alcoa the other day..ate at Chilis next to Buffalo wild wings in between three large shopping centers with airplanes about to land on my head!!

Can you do that in Hampton?? We cant do that in Cosby...heck I cant even do that in Newport (the closest "town")

Cosby, Hampton, and N. Greene are tottaly different animals than Alcoa. As a matter of fact all of the projected Distict 1 teams are totally different than most all of district 2.

Now some of you will say none of that matters.....and you would be wrong!

Ive wanted a public private split for a while....I honestly am starting to think rural urban split would be better.

The rural and Urban thing would kill 2 birds with one stone.

Rankin would have never given up the HUGE job at Riverdale and went to little ole small Alcoa if he wasn't aware of the talent they could put on the field year after year. Wonder if he would like to take on a new challenge and go to one of the REAL small rural schools.

He's already done that at Smith County from 1982-89, and he turned a dumpster fire into a contender.

At this point in his life, he's happy where he is.

I was in Alcoa the other day..ate at Chilis next to Buffalo wild wings in between three large shopping centers with airplanes about to land on my head!!

Can you do that in Hampton?? We cant do that in Cosby...heck I cant even do that in Newport (the closest "town")

Cosby, Hampton, and N. Greene are tottaly different animals than Alcoa. As a matter of fact all of the projected Distict 1 teams are totally different than most all of district 2.

Now some of you will say none of that matters.....and you would be wrong!

Ive wanted a public private split for a while....I honestly am starting to think rural urban split would be better.

It is a BLAST watching the Alcoa type teams play one another...Their talent is amazing! We have no business having to play the like is my point.

Bring on Alcoa. I've always wanted to prove I was a better recruiter than APB. This is going to be fun. We had a chance to host Alcoa at The Swamp years ago and blew it losing to Marion Co. Not to mention I'll have hours of posts to read each day with APB's minions on the loose...

Wow,not too many 2A teams are going to say bring it on. I give you credit for bravery. All the projection 2A games I have Alcoa playing on Cal  Preps the score is like 56-6 or 62-8

Galilee, you don't get it. You try to be politically correct but we really don't care about that. Bottom line is that teams can't compete when they don't have the talent. Do you really think these small rural 2A schools and small private schools can compete with talent loaded Alcoa? You don't get the talent issue! I assure you all the teams that play Alcoa give it their all and never give up. Our point, that you blatantly, blindly fail to see is that playing up gives the better talented teams more competition. Currently there are schools that are playing up. Why are they playing up? They are playing up for the exact same reason I'm discussing! Get over it Galilee!

First of all I have nothing to get over because I do not care who drops down in 2A. If we play Alcoa they better bring it. You need to get over it with your complaining to anyone who is a threat to beat TCA.

Bring on Alcoa. I've always wanted to prove I was a better recruiter than APB. This is going to be fun. We had a chance to host Alcoa at The Swamp years ago and blew it losing to Marion Co. Not to mention I'll have hours of posts to read each day with APB's minions on the loose...

That is the correct attitude.

That is the correct attitude.

He don't really mean it. If that were the case,I'm sure Boyd could have scheduled them any year they wanted  to. As a matter of fact, not one of the projected 2a schools have went out of their way to get Alcoa on the schedule. That wouldn't be bravery,more akin to stupidity.