Heard from Maryville or Alcoa, TSSAA?

FridayMainEvent

Playing in 2A I hear. Cake walk to the finals every year.

Don't believe everything you hear...especially if it is coming out of Roane Co.

Both schools are being tight lipped to prevent all these other schools from knee jerk reactions and I don't blame either school. Murvil and Alcoee are calling their shots here, so deal with it.

TSSAA executive director Bernard Childress: I've gotten a lot of questions, but as of (10:13 a.m.), no signed documents asking to move up

Contrary to what ppl at the TSSAA say, one school not only has turned in papers to move up but did so Yesterday!

Don't believe everything you hear...especially if it is coming out of Roane Co.

Both schools are being tight lipped to prevent all these other schools from knee jerk reactions and I don't blame either school. Murvil and Alcoee are calling their shots here, so deal with it.

I could care less what Alcoa does. Won't affect my team any.

I'm from West TN and have no reason to troll this thread. I have a source very close to the Maryville situation that says they will indeed move up to 6A. Take it for what it's worth and realize I have no dog in this race and don't care either way.

Same thing here. No reason to troll either but hearing the same thing from close sources.