Round 3: GCA @ Oneida

crow

Guest Fall101

I was glad that I was there for the game friday but dadgummit, i'm thinking of flying up again just to see this game!!!!!!! This Oneida team is as good as advertised as well!!!!!

:bored:

Get on that plane and come on!

It's gonna be tough sledding for them injuns! I ain't gonna say Oneida can't win. C'mon, I wouldn't be driving 3 1/2 hrs one way just to watch if I knew they were gonna lose.That's why they play the games. But IMHO it will take a perfectly executed perfect game plan to do it. The Rams are for real. Keep em on the sideline. If the Tribe can sustain long clock burning drives and score td's, they can win. Oneida has to score, cause them big ole 225 lb backs are gonna get theirs for Grace. This will be a battle, I can't wait

Very good description!If Oneida can control the Line of scrimmage they can win no doubt,but if GCA gets ahead....Well lets hooe they dont!GO INDIANS.

Very good description!If Oneida can control the Line of scrimmage they can win no doubt,but if GCA gets ahead....Well lets hooe they dont!GO INDIANS.

Lambert will see it on film and Hampton could have easily scored 2 more time in the 1st half. A couple of plays can change a football game in a hurry. Oneida don't posess the fast scoreing ability that Hampton does but thats not a problem,it won't bother Oneida in the least to take 3 and 4 yards a pop and move the chains. Grace will not move the ball and score On Oneida the way they did at Hampton. Magic # in my mind for Oneida is 28.This will be a game of will and the more I think about it the better I like the Injuns chances.GOOOOOOO DANG Injunssssssssssssssssssssss

4 days! For whom the bell tolls.....

Oh, now, now, now, the only now, and above all now, and there is no other now but thou now and now is thy prophet.

True that we know not all for whom the bell shall toll but Friday, dear Raven, the bell shall toll for thee :roflol:

Ole Ernie may have been a bit of a drunkard but he is a pretty good read.

Edited by crow

Oh, now, now, now, the only now, and above all now, and there is no other now but thou now and now is thy prophet.

True that we know not all for whom the bell shall toll but Friday, dear Raven, the bell shall toll for thee :roflol:

Ole Ernie may have been a bit of a drunkard but he is a pretty good read.

You fellers are losing me ,did that cat write about Football.