Fulltun att Mairvul

STARSNBARS

Who should a fan watch on the falcon side of the ball? Who are the older standouts? The up and comers? I saw a DL at one of the UT camps this summer who looked good to me - don't recall the name but looked like he was a high energy player.

Number 6 our middle linebacker is on a level similar to TD Blackmon he will be all over the field... Number 4 Zach Dobson and number 1 Kentel Williams are two of the better athletes in East Tennessee... 25 Gayle and 44 Tate are playmakers as well...

It's funny how I'm not the only one that's saying that haha but it's cool though .. Like the whole Knox Co is saying, why didn't GQ sign on the dotted line long before now? And my team haven't played a meaningful game hahaha if you're talking about West, they won State last year.. As for as AE, they're making strides to getting back.. Just got to quit allowing our players to be recruited by other schools..

If your thinking any team GQ has coached since taking the helm would dodge or avoid any team Fulton has had you need to wake up and slap yourself. MHS has listened to this kind of bull for years and now all those so called "Big Boys" have found their way into a lower classifications. I would say teams are avoiding MHS perhaps? I wouldn't say MHS would win every game but they would be in every game.

I'm looking forward to this years contest! Good luck to your Falcons.

If your thinking any team GQ has coached since taking the helm would dodge or avoid any team Fulton has had you need to wake up and slap yourself. MHS has listened to this kind of bull for years and now all those so called "Big Boys" have found their way into a lower classifications. I would say teams are avoiding MHS perhaps? I wouldn't say MHS would win every game but they would be in every game.

I'm looking forward to this years contest! Good luck to your Falcons.

Turtle is an AE/West fan and he is just trying to stir the pot... Everybody in their right mind knows GQ has never been scared of anybody let alone a team that's not even in the same classification...

Turtle is an AE/West fan and he is just trying to stir the pot... Everybody in their right mind knows GQ has never been scared of anybody let alone a team that's not even in the same classification...

Good point FHS12 , all the Fulton fans I work with are nice , humble and respectful ... All these bandwagon Fulton fans like Turtle here are absolutely hilarious . Most Knoxville area fans are dying to see Maryville get beat by a Knoxville team . All the Maryville fans I know always show up early to cheer on the Falcons or Greeneville or any area team who makes it to State . Edited by pepvol

Best wishes to the Rebs and Fulton. I'm taking the Rebs by 21. I just don't think Fulton will be able to stop Maryville's high powered offense. Both of these teams, along with Alcoa have been the programs in this area for awhile that every other team should try to emulate, in my humble opinion.

Edited by SweetScience