Trezevant to forfeit all games; will have an audit on grades

Galilee

he posted not sure which thread there are a couple of them. He did not have any info as of now

I was told by a friend in Memphis not at Trez "no decisions have been made. And no decisions will be made about what will be done till the investigation is completed. "

To which I responded "duh, but what is being said off the record?"

I was told "nothing "

To which I responded "fine, don't tell me! I didn't really want to know!"

I was told by a friend in Memphis not at Trez "no decisions have been made. And no decisions will be made about what will be done till the investigation is completed. "

To which I responded "duh, but what is being said off the record?"

I was told "nothing "

To which I responded "fine, don't tell me! I didn't really want to know!"

hahaha I hear ya. I have a friend there and he said that the rumor is Teli is involved. I will say this again so people don't flip out. It was only a rumor. But I would think he had knowledge of it. He is the head coach. JMO

There should have been a investigation long before if the Math and English proficiency rates are that low and less than 50% graduation rate!! Can this possibly be true????? This is the real issue!!! How can children in the state of TN really be falling through the cracks like this? I do not know these kids everyday environments, but my heart aches for them. This is SOOOOOO much bigger than any sport. I sure hope this graduation rate is wrong.

Edited by Waker