Mightee Okelund comes two 825

STARSNBARS

1 hour ago, oldhick76 said:

The should be a fun game.  In all honesty, it doesn't really matter who wins this game.  This is, more then likely, just round one.  If all goes as expected, the second round will be in the semi-finals at Oakland (if i'm right about the alternate year thing).  Maryville's little young ones can use this as a practice, the game after Thanksgiving Day is the one that counts!

Let me first just say I agree that in the grand scheme of things, the outcome of this game doesn’t really matter. It’s a good opportunity for both teams to see where they stand at this point and discover things that may need improvement. That being said, the game definitely matters to both sides.

I see it all the time at Jim Renfro Field. The visitors walk down the hill from Broadway and get in line at the first ticket booth they see. Then they go in on the home side gate. If you do that, it's okay, but you have to walk all the way around the stadium on the inside to get to your seats. If you walk on down Cedar Street (it's closed to traffic) to the visitors gate, the ticket line will be shorter and you go right in to the visitors stands. 

jrxq0w.png

3 hours ago, MidTennFootball said:

Anybody from Middle TN that thinks Pearl or Oakland is just gonna walk Alcoa/Maryville dry probably hasnt seen them in person. The BC teams are the favorites every year until results show otherwise. 

Yes Maryville will be the favorite as they have been for the last 69 home games.. This one looks to be a very tough challenge to keep that streak alive, but I got the rebels pulling this one off late.. 21-20, safe travels to Oakland

26 minutes ago, Red Rebels said:

I see it all the time at Jim Renfro Field. The visitors walk down the hill from Broadway and get in line at the first ticket booth they see. Then they go in on the home side gate. If you do that, it's okay, but you have to walk all the way around the stadium on the inside to get to your seats. If you walk on down Cedar Street (it's closed to traffic) to the visitors gate, the ticket line will be shorter and you go right in to the visitors stands. 

jrxq0w.png

Thank you, RR! I figured that out last year and it saved me the longer walk. This should help a lot of people.

Should be a fantastic game! I know it's not 'the most important' possible meeting between us this season, but it's gonna be awesome!!! This is my 3rd trip to your field. Absolutely, an amazing place to watch a game!

Good luck to you guys! Praying for an exciting, injury free game!! See you guys in a few hours!!!!

• Like 1

• CoachT locked this topic