Dresden at Lake Co

shockernation

1 hour ago, cornerback10 said:

Lake County is my second favorite team this year. 

Lake County-34

Dredsen- 28

I want to offer my CoachT services to the Lake County group until they play Cornersville in the 4th round.

Very proud of the Bulldogs and what they are doing! Can't wait to get a chance to see ya'll again.  Class act bunch of people all around.  Hats off to yall! Tell them young men we are rooting for them all the way to little ole tiptonville lol. Then it's a slugfest once again and this time we get to host and hopefully yall enjoy it as much as we did cornersville.  Love for yall and the Giles family.  

• Upvote 4

9 minutes ago, WarEagleCartman said:

They used to be all over the T. Idk where they went

YsoAngry is speaking Espanol at this point!!! The Lions will be here soon it's early,Dreden is better than folks realize,seems to me in small schools coaching is so critical,and in that area Dresden has the edge! 3 point game can go either way"hide and watch"People forget this is a team sport envolving youngans ! Ole Mo Mentum will play more into this game than most!!! Sorry to throw a RTR on your 1A party! 

Edited by peabodypride

I was going to get on last night after game & start a thread for Falcons & Lions, but I thought it was coacht etiquette to wait until Sun. Ha. Got on here to read stories & lo & behold, it's the Falcons Fans thread with 3 pages of chat already started. I suppose Dresden folk are still celebrating and will be more visible from Sun onward. If not, that's OK too, we'll shout Loud & Proud from the field, letting our talk be on the scoreboard. Looking forward to an exciting game & fabulous, electric atmosphere at the Lake. Guess what my prediction is? ... Yep, Lions score a bunch, Lake Co. scores too, but not as much. 

55 minutes ago, HevyReturns said:

I was going to get on last night after game & start a thread for Falcons & Lions, but I thought it was coacht etiquette to wait until Sun. Ha. Got on here to read stories & lo & behold, it's the Falcons Fans thread with 3 pages of chat already started. I suppose Dresden folk are still celebrating and will be more visible from Sun onward. If not, that's OK too, we'll shout Loud & Proud from the field, letting our talk be on the scoreboard. Looking forward to an exciting game & fabulous, electric atmosphere at the Lake. Guess what my prediction is? ... Yep, Lions score a bunch, Lake Co. scores too, but not as much. 

Don't believe your lions will score a bunch this week. No miracles for Dresden this year in Tiptonville. You better believe LC will be extra motivated for this game. No prediction but the Falcons will be fine in this game.

If Dreden cannot stop the run they will be in trouble. Last year LC running back went for over 300 in that game. Dresden won in miracle fashion. Like I said no miracles this year and the Dresden run defense is not as good as last season on film. Although you can't tell everything by video. I just think Dresden might awaken a sleeping giant this week.

7 hours ago, HevyReturns said:

Hevy now you know Roy always starts (started still MIA) a thread when the games where in hand.:D

On 8/25/2018 at 8:41 PM, 23forever said:

Very proud of the Bulldogs and what they are doing! Can't wait to get a chance to see ya'll again.  Class act bunch of people all around.  Hats off to yall! Tell them young men we are rooting for them all the way to little ole tiptonville lol. Then it's a slugfest once again and this time we get to host and hopefully yall enjoy it as much as we did cornersville.  Love for yall and the Giles family.  

:thumb: +1