Time to move Alcoa to 6A

coachrus

9 hours ago, coachrus said:

I would think Alcoa fans would take this suggestion as a compliment. Also, if you can beat the #1 team in 6A, why waste your time and talent beating up teams 60-0. Take the challenge and prove yourselves every week against the best. I really don’t understand why Alcoa wants to stay in 3A. 

But let everybody else tell it 4a is weaker the 3a...Soooo why would they move? 

2 minutes ago, Throwdeslant said:

Greeneville is a beast! IMHO every other team in 4A would struggle against the other top teams in 3A....

I can't imagine having the team we have nearly every year.You guys have a special program for sure.No way you will be beat.For us,I'm still  not counting out Elizabethton or AC in 4A this year until the gold is home

9 minutes ago, BatmanDevil said:

I can't imagine having the team we have nearly every year.You guys have a special program for sure.No way you will be beat.For us,I'm still  not counting out Elizabethton or AC in 4A this year until the gold is home

Thanks bro! One game at a time!!

Betsy maybe... However AC has never impressed me.. close game with WB this year didn’t do them any favors....but you can’t underestimate anyone...:thumb:

Edited by Throwdeslant

• CoachT locked this topic