1A that much better than 2A?

RocketHouse

1 hour ago, TigerNation said:

Messages are for plus members, not lowly free members like myself. 

I actually think you can personal message now man without donation. Try it. 

I was able to message folks before I donated anyhow but I donated anyway.

Edited by Imthayeti

32 minutes ago, rebelman101 said:

Huntingdon is a very balanced team and better than the team that got beat by conersville last year. come watch them and you will see.

We realize that  but we are pretty much the same players   as last year but 2 and a whole lot better and more experienced these 9 starting SR are 4 year starters and the defense is like a buzz saw 

On ‎10‎/‎23‎/‎2018 at 11:52 AM, TigerNation said:

Hey man, how about instead of giving an injury report to all your internet friends you button it up a little. Loose lips sink ships and whatnot. Coaches get on here and every team in the playoffs doesn't need to know the day to day health of our players.

You are delusional if you think most info is a "secret". Player injured in practice...maybe, maybe not, but social media (snapchat, ect..) takes care of that pretty quick. Doubt if any coaches have an assistant monitoring the 'T for useful info.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, rebelman101 said:

Huntingdon is a very balanced team and better than the team that got beat by conersville last year. come watch them and you will see.

3 hours ago, Chad02 said:

We realize that  but we are pretty much the same players   as last year but 2 and a whole lot better and more experienced these 9 starting SR are 4 year starters and the defense is like a buzz saw 

I hope you two guys get another go at it this year. I personally think Huntgindon is more dynamic this year. They were a tough team with the Pearson kid last year but I think Hungtindon can be more dynamic & do more things with the Ensley kid now. I know Cornersville pretty much returned everyone from last year so I’m hoping you guys both get the opportunity to meet at full health in the playoffs. It’s a matchup that I wouldn’t mind going to see at all.