South Pittsburg vs Monterey (Grider against this Hughes man)

Roy Dillard

17 hours ago, TheAmbassador said:

It will be a dead atmosphere. This game won’t give you a true feeling for how great the atmosphere is for big games. 

Yeah but it will be great experience. I will be one of the official. Would be nice to have a game a bit more challenging but I will take it

7 hours ago, wholder said:

Yeah but it will be great experience. I will be one of the official. Would be nice to have a game a bit more challenging but I will take it

I garuntee you better watch Grider.  When he gets real mad he likes to get out on his field because he thinks its ok since it is his field abs then he gets our boys a penalty.  Make sure he stays on the durn sideline.  You think im joking but im not. 

8 hours ago, wholder said:

Let me ask you a question wholder. Do you check the coaches balls to find out if they are soft? Grider has had trouble keeping his balls from flopping around on the field, and the other teams kids from jumping on them. That Brady man made his balls soft so that his team could hold them easy, but I guarantee you that referee man got mad when he found out. rlh wants to glue Griders balls, but I don't no if that's legal...I think he's full of mess for wanting Griders durn balls to be sticky, and I ain't joking neither.

Edited by tradertwo

14 minutes ago, tradertwo said:

Let me ask you a question wholder. Do you check the coaches balls to find out if they are soft? Grider has had trouble keeping his balls from flopping around on the field, and the other teams kids from jumping on them. That Brady man made his balls soft so that his team could hold them easy, but I guarantee you that referee man got mad when he found out. rlh wants to glue Griders balls, but I don't no if that's legal...I think he's full of mess for wanting Griders durn balls to be sticky, and I ain't joking neither.

Tradertwo man if this holder man checks Griders balls before the game and they dont have enough air on them he will be real mad.  If Griders balls are sticky them our runners will be able to hang on to them.  That man that wears the pass catching gloves should make sure Griders balls are dry clean and sticky.  You think im joking but im not. 

1 hour ago, Roy Dillard said:

I garuntee you better watch Grider.  When he gets real mad he likes to get out on his field because he thinks its ok since it is his field abs then he gets our boys a penalty.  Make sure he stays on the durn sideline.  You think im joking but im not. 

Roy, you just told this holder man what to look for. Now he's going to be watching Grider and any time he steps on the field it's going to be a penalty. You just gave away Grider's secrets Roy. If we get a penalty now then it's your fault. I ain't joking.

3 hours ago, Roy Dillard said:

Tradertwo man if this holder man checks Griders balls before the game and they dont have enough air on them he will be real mad.  If Griders balls are sticky them our runners will be able to hang on to them.  That man that wears the pass catching gloves should make sure Griders balls are dry clean and sticky.  You think im joking but im not. 

How can you keep those balls clean if they're sticky Roy? This is a bunch of mess.