Griders 2019 South Pittsburg Pirates

Roy Dillard

6 hours ago, TheAmbassador said:

I heard he was really big. More info? Is this where Roy’s goat has been? I knew he went on a mission. I heard the kid was from Nigeria via Canada?

I garuntee that goat went to Egypt.  I looked at my globe and he had to go over top of Canada through the North pole and down the other side pod the world to get this boy.  Powerp is full of mess. This boy is not 6"7 300 pounds.  He is 6'5 290 pounds.  He is big enough to play in the SEC. Grider better put him at fullback like he did that Raulston boy last year so he can nock a hole for that Tipton boy.  You think im joking but im not. 

You guys gotta remember too that we run a wingt with usually 1 or 2 WR’s.  So that’s 5 players in itself.  And if any of you have watched us over the past 2 years we have run 2 different QB’s who are both still here.  So make that 6 players that might can sub 6 players in their place.  That’s 12 of those 25-26 y’all heard about on the video.  Don’t get too excited about all that.  Intimidation is half the fight.  

Edited by PiRaTe._.MiKe

5 hours ago, PiRaTe._.MiKe said:

You guys gotta remember too that we run a wingt with usually 1 or 2 WR’s.  So that’s 5 players in itself.  And if any of you have watched us over the past 2 years we have run 2 different QB’s who are both still here.  So make that 6 players that might can sub 6 players in their place.  That’s 12 of those 25-26 y’all heard about on the video.  Don’t get too excited about all that.  Intimidation is half the fight.  

Bingo... You are on to something Pirate Mike.