Top 10 in 1A for 2019

mrbigster

2 hours ago, rlh said:

Careful, you will get that Childress man real mad at you.

Nevermind that Childress man, Roy Dillard might have to go in for another colonoski-whatchamacall-it when he sees this!!! You think I may be jokin', but I guarantee you I ain't.

Edited by tradertwo

51 minutes ago, CaptainJackRackam said:

Lol I haven’t seen any news stories out of Nashville about GB recruiting so I used transfers.....or have a Private Investigator hired by another school to follow and take pics of one of your transfers! That whole deal was just crazy! 

We had an attorney from Roane County send a letter into Mr Childress last year also.They checked everything out and sent him a letter back that got straight to the point.LOL.I understand tho alot of teams last year got caught and got some stiff penalties.IF YOU SAY THEY HAVE MOVED ITS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO MAKE SURE THEY DID!They are really looking into this mess now.One thing is for sure our folks wont let you come around until you have moved!Somebody WILL turn you in!

15 minutes ago, rtl112 said:

Would Greenback even be in the same position without these transfers (recruits)!

Not really a relevant question imo, parents that have kids that are ballers will move to make their kids successful!!! Greenback even when they do t bring home gold always have top notch coaching and program in general. All zones in TN are in some way a open zone as well ! I think we should all strive to have the reputation for development and class that Greenback has honestly !! People wonder why these tiny town schools are beast programs? The answer is simple they attract families to the communities with multiple things, athletics being the dominate but no only factor !!! I know Trenton is 2 A obviously but we have grown our program with great coaching facilities and a overall amazing  school system that has no end to the support of all athletics and academics !!!!!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

Not really a relevant question imo, parents that have kids that are ballers will move to make their kids successful!!! Greenback even when they do t bring home gold always have top notch coaching and program in general. All zones in TN are in some way a open zone as well ! I think we should all strive to have the reputation for development and class that Greenback has honestly !! People wonder why these tiny town schools are beast programs? The answer is simple they attract families to the communities with multiple things, athletics being the dominate but no only factor !!! I know Trenton is 2 A obviously but we have grown our program with great coaching facilities and a overall amazing  school system that has no end to the support of all athletics and academics !!!!!

Bottom line, teams like this are only as good as the transfers they can lure. WHOOPY DOO. Don't seem like a big deal to me. If they ever win a title with the home grown kids, they could be very proud but the Way this is going,that will never happen. Thing about it is, I'd say nearly all the contenders at the small schools live off the same advantages. Its not how well you can develop kids to be really good ,its how many good one's you can get to fill in the weaknesses.

• Sad 2

41 minutes ago, pujo said:

Bottom line, teams like this are only as good as the transfers they can lure. WHOOPY DOO. Don't seem like a big deal to me. If they ever win a title with the home grown kids, they could be very proud but the Way this is going,that will never happen. Thing about it is, I'd say nearly all the contenders at the small schools live off the same advantages. Its not how well you can develop kids to be really good ,its how many good one's you can get to fill in the weaknesses.

If your not good to begin with then I doubt you will be getting transfers. So obviously greenback has been doing something right for years. Great community, great coaches and hard working kids. So I’ll take winning however it may come. Transfers are just a bonus!! 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, WarChant said:

If your not good to begin with then I doubt you will be getting transfers. So obviously greenback has been doing something right for years. Great community, great coaches and hard working kids. So I’ll take winning however it may come. Transfers are just a bonus!! 

Peabody Pride 2nds this !!!! Hope that doesnt de value it !

• Like 1