Preseason Top Ten!

On ‎5‎/‎31‎/‎2019 at 3:58 PM, lakecounty1968 said:

Lake County didn't lose a stud player. They lost a player with alot of potential. They gained three more that will be far more valuable than the lose.

He has all state potential so I think that's still a stud player.I'm sure a lot of teams would love to have him. But like you said,gain 3.Heard the young man from Cov. is the real deal.First time in a long time that I see a team loaded at LC without having that stud running back.Not saying Tubbs cant  do well.Just over the years with Leake,Flowers,Wilkes,Hopkins,Flagg,Johnson etc.Still should be a great year .

1 hour ago, FridayMainEvent said:

Well, I had a falling out with GoDaddy.com, so my website is temporarily down as I transition over to a new host.  Apparently domain transfers take up to 7 business days for some reason??  Should be back up with whole new site first of next week.  Apologies if you unsuccessfully tried to reach it.

Geez wait till Roy hears this mess!

9 hours ago, FridayMainEvent said:

Well, I had a falling out with GoDaddy.com, so my website is temporarily down as I transition over to a new host.  Apparently domain transfers take up to 7 business days for some reason??  Should be back up with whole new site first of next week.  Apologies if you unsuccessfully tried to reach it.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQPpTfkTbfJXNkUpFC0hS-

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

9 hours ago, mrbigster said:

He has all state potential so I think that's still a stud player.I'm sure a lot of teams would love to have him. But like you said,gain 3.Heard the young man from Cov. is the real deal.First time in a long time that I see a team loaded at LC without having that stud running back.Not saying Tubbs cant  do well.Just over the years with Leake,Flowers,Wilkes,Hopkins,Flagg,Johnson etc.Still should be a great year .

A stud player plays hard every play not every 4th play. I am willing to wager a coke that the player from Covington is better along with the others that joined the Falcons. Player that left could have been great but chose not to be. I wish him all the best at Dyer County and maybe become that player we all expected him to be. No reason to keep beating a dead horse. He is gone now.