Preseason Top Ten!

19 hours ago, Jim1972 said:

Good gracious for a former "Pirate" you sure to whine alot!South Pitt and Trousdale have ran over and thru 1A for years and why is that?Because of the area you all are in!Year in and year out you all will be first in the hunt because of the type of "athlete" you all get in those areas.Greenback has done a great job of coaching the last two meetings against you all when you all have still had better athletes as a whole.(Breeden Gilbert was the exception).Greenback has just had the better game plan and stuck to it for the whole game.Just like the CA game a few years back,they had better players but we outcoached them.Greenback is benefiting from the area they are in right now and area teams are just not very good (Maryville and Alcoa are not included) and good players want to play with winners thats just life.I would like you to name the "high profile" athletes they have gotten and run down their previous stats to prove their stance as high profile?I haven't ever heard of any of them before now other than the kid from Maryville.They decided to start the bigger more recruited kid this year and pushed Carnes to the rear and from I was told he didn't even want to leave his dad made him,so who knows how he will perform.With the crap that's going on at William Blount right now the whole team might leave.Give it a rest its getting old.

Are you stupid? That Ryan man had a boy go play for that fedora man at North Carolina.  He wasnt big enough to play in the SEC but he could play in the acc.  You think im joking but im not. 

1 hour ago, Roy Dillard said:

Are you stupid? That Ryan man had a boy go play for that fedora man at North Carolina.  He wasnt big enough to play in the SEC but he could play in the acc.  You think im joking but im not. 

He’s your neighbor now Roy. He has transferred down to UTC. He’s down their really trying to get the goat back :roflolk:

23 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

So when you say “I see bad language on here all the time” your not playing the victim?  Bad language is wrong whether you see it all the time or not. But I’ll take your word for it. Your clearly the first person in history to use **** for the word crap. You know when I said something To you I kinda thought you would have had a little integrity and said, “You know I did something I shouldn’t have and made I mistake. Won’t do it again.”  Guess I was wrong about your character. But hey, whatever helps YOU sleep better big guy. 

Hey school teacher, “your” is a possessive pronoun. “You’re” is a contraction which is short for “you are”. 

Bass, continue posting, sir. I enjoy your insights and log on often to gather info on the 1A landscape out east.

Big Purple, go to the 3A boards and pretend it’s 1999, which was the last time YOUR team was relevant. It’s a shame you spend so much time on 1A-2A boards. I guess it makes sense though since YOUR team struggles to beat 1A (Huntingdon-2 year losing streak) and 2A (Trenton-2 year losing streak and lost 3 of the last 4) teams. 

YOU ARE not the authority on West Tenn football, sir. Please stop acting like it.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, TheAmbassador said:

Better athletes as a whole. That is hilarious. Greenback has had far superior athletes in the east 1A the past several years. SP doesn’t have D1 offers from their players like Greenback has right now. Saying SP has had better athletes the past two meetings is down right comical. SP had better athletes from 2007-2013, but not since that time. Has SP ever got a high profile athlete like Josh Silvey who was all state at Catholic? Nope.. Has SP ever gotten a D1 player like Kayne Roberts a few years ago? Nope..  Has SP ever gotten a D1 lineman like your current one? Nope.. The facts are facts and SP hasn’t had the horses Greenback has had lately. Home grown or not Greenback has had the best players including last season. They would have repeated if their good receiver hadn’t been hurt. The same will be in effect this season. Greenback will be bigger overall and have just as much team speed as SP when they play. Most Greenback fans will even agree with the assessment. They have been bigger, faster, and stronger than SP the past two meetings. D1 players are D1 players.. Greenback has had several.. SP has had ZERO. 

Bigger and stronger i agree and faster in 17.In 16 SP was much faster overall but we were more physical and bigger, i have to agree with the other poster we had a better game plan and we stuck with it.16 you all were running like crazy i remember our coaches telling our boys to be patient and we would get use to their speed and we did and we just started hammering away.In 17 Raulston was a man!I still think if that kid had the ball all night you had a better chance of beating us.That was a slobber knocker!JMO.I also think he was talking about this off season,you keep referring to high profile athletes this year  Brayden is the only high profile one i know of also,the others are just role players as of now..

2 hours ago, JohnnyMoxon said:

Hey school teacher, “your” is a possessive pronoun. “You’re” is a contraction which is short for “you are”. 

Bass, continue posting, sir. I enjoy your insights and log on often to gather info on the 1A landscape out east.

Big Purple, go to the 3A boards and pretend it’s 1999, which was the last time YOUR team was relevant. It’s a shame you spend so much time on 1A-2A boards. I guess it makes sense though since YOUR team struggles to beat 1A (Huntingdon-2 year losing streak) and 2A (Trenton-2 year losing streak and lost 3 of the last 4) teams. 

YOU ARE not the authority on West Tenn football, sir. Please stop acting like it.

4 posts since November huh. Your a special kind of troll I see. Listen bub....  if I want to tell someone not to use bad language on these boards cause it’s against the rules I will. If I want to post on the 1A board I will. Heck if I want to come over to your momma’s house (cause keyboard warriors like you still live in the basement) and post in the front yard I will. I’ll do what I want when I want and there’s nothing YOU’RE gonna do about it. Now think long and hard before you come back with post 5 mox so maybe it’ll actually be good. Chump.....

Edited by BIGPURPLEMACHINE

3 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

4 posts since November huh. Your a special kind of troll I see. Listen bub....  if I want to tell someone not to use bad language on these boards cause it’s against the rules I will. If I want to post on the 1A board I will. Heck if I want to come over to your momma’s house (cause keyboard warriors like you still live in the basement) and post in the front yard I will. I’ll do what I want when I want and there’s nothing YOU’RE gonna do about it. Now think long and hard before you come back with post 5 mox so maybe it’ll actually be good. Chump.....

I guess you told that minivan driving soccer mom sissy a thing or two!!!:roflolk:

Little girl thinking she was a 1A board toughy......:bored: