South Pitt/lake co cry about greenback thread

WarChant

52 minutes ago, lakecounty1968 said:

I don't and I do not take this stuff personally. It's all in good fun. I wouldn't have commented if Lake County wasn't mentioned in the thread. I will defend my falcons. Someone I guess from Greenback started this thread not me. 

Yes. I agree it is all in good fun. However not everyone takes it that way. Some people read these posts and don’t know who is being serious and who is not. Honestly there had been a lot of fuss about transfers from all involved. But the  team that wins the title will be the one that puts all this nonsense aside and puts in the work. They will let their play do the talking. 

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Yes. I agree it is all in good fun. However not everyone takes it that way. Some people read these posts and don’t know who is being serious and who is not. Honestly there had been a lot of fuss about transfers from all involved. But the  team that wins the title will be the one that puts all this nonsense aside and puts in the work. They will let their play do the talking. 

+1

11 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

+1

1 hour ago, shockernation said:

Huntingdon won’t care for this...maybe freedom preps coach will see

Whoever came up with this doesn’t even know how to spell Huntingdon. So I’m not sure how much research has been done. It’s mostly for all of us to argue about. I’m sure these Huntingdon boys aren’t worried about preseason predictions. It will all work itself out when all is said and done this season.

15 hours ago, WarChant said:

I’m debating on coming down to the sequatchie valley and getting a real good view from 12,000 ft. It’s on my bucket list to sky dive and seen they have one down that way. 

What’s a good eating place down that way ?? 

Chattanooga Skydiving?  That would be in Jasper.  

Stevarinos in SP is a good choice for food.  Also there's Harvey's Pirate Drive-In.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Waker said:

Whoever came up with this doesn’t even know how to spell Huntingdon. So I’m not sure how much research has been done. It’s mostly for all of us to argue about. I’m sure these Huntingdon boys aren’t worried about preseason predictions. It will all work itself out when all is said and done this season.

Easy boss...don’t shoot the messenger!